**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus bleeding with charges On

This is to let you know that i have Corvus in my 2 profiles, and i have seen this back to back that he bleeds with his charges On. Recent example - i was playing with my secondary today in AW and on node 21, encountered bpcw which i soectaeted and i know how to fight him... but by mistake i got 1 hit and my corvus down due to bleed wheras more than 13 charges were there.. i have seen this on multiple nodes in aw, as he is my common player to take in aw; i am not sure if he bleed on every node, as usually i dont take hit so not sure about it.. but i have seen on many nodes that he bleeds..

Comments

• adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    He will bleed but not take damage... and if you have willpower he will gain health.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    How did you get a bleed agaibst BP CW? You need to get hit by a special 1 to get the bleed, which would knock you down and disable the immunity
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    How did you get a bleed agaibst BP CW? You need to get hit by a special 1 to get the bleed, which would knock you down and disable the immunity

This guy is correct.

Add in the fact that when using Corvus, BPCW will store a LOT of kinetic energy due to the high damage of each strike. It wouldn't surprise me that taking an L1 from BPCW would do a TON of damage right up front, disable your immunities, and bleed you out before the immunity was reinstated.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I dislike the no hit bleed buffers on some nodes,I also experienced, that with Venompool, fighting him in an AQ and a few other node champs,who have that buffer advantage on them.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Just tried to fight map3 second miniboss (unstoppable colossus) with bleed node active. I took bleed damage right from the start of the fight, although there are 20 glaive charges there. There definitely is something wrong with this, as his description clearly states that he doesn't take bleed damage while Glaive's Immunity is active.

device: LG-D855
    game version: 21.3.0
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Dr_Physico wrote: »
    Just tried to fight map3 second miniboss (unstoppable colossus) with bleed node active. I took bleed damage right from the start of the fight, although there are 20 glaive charges there. There definitely is something wrong with this, as his description clearly states that he doesn't take bleed damage while Glaive's Immunity is active.

device: LG-D855
    game version: 21.3.0

This is a known bug the mods say is being worked on. Your post is understandable though as the issue is not mentioned in the "Known Issues" thread.