**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KM animations on S2 and not being able to land it succesfully

Hey all, not sure if this is a bug or not but for the life of me I can’t seem to successfully land KM’s s2 if trying to throw it directly after a combo! Think I’m running at about a 30% strike rate after playing with him for about 2 months now and am almost at the point of abandoning trying it all together and either using spam S1 or trying to bait out a medium for intercept...
Just wondering if other people are having the same difficulties as I am? His animation seems to allow the AI a slight window to block/parry as it doesn’t seem to make contact until he is on the way down.. has this always been the case? Haven’t had this problem with anyone else on my roster so if anyone could shed some light on the situation or help me a little would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You're not supposed to use it after a combo.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Hey all, not sure if this is a bug or not but for the life of me I can’t seem to successfully land KM’s s2 if trying to throw it directly after a combo! Think I’m running at about a 30% strike rate after playing with him for about 2 months now and am almost at the point of abandoning trying it all together and either using spam S1 or trying to bait out a medium for intercept...
    Just wondering if other people are having the same difficulties as I am? His animation seems to allow the AI a slight window to block/parry as it doesn’t seem to make contact until he is on the way down.. has this always been the case? Haven’t had this problem with anyone else on my roster so if anyone could shed some light on the situation or help me a little would be much appreciated.

I agree. Sometimes it happens. Luckily, not all the times. Depeding on the difficulty of the level you are playing and the A.I. against you.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I generally launch it after a parry or intercept
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I've been using a mlllm combo into his l2 and I've never been blocked...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It never connects.
    I started using it after a 2 or 3 hit combo or right after a parry
  • I find if you do it after a Light hit, it's always blocked.

After a medium it's blocked about 75% of the time... It's really annoying to be honest and has left me leaving him out of my team. It's been like this for about 2-3 months now.

Device I use is a Samsung S9 with most recent update.
  • That's odd, I've had it blocked a couple times while using killmonger, but 98% of the time, I land that sp2 after a 5 combo with no problem
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    What’s odd is the AI seems to be able to land theirs from across the screen and you guys can’t.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ive had it happen in war against medusa boss multiple times and its really annoying.

I always just do 2-3 hit combo before using it now to make sure it lands but even then she still some how blocks it...
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    KattohS wrote: »
    What’s odd is the AI seems to be able to land theirs from across the screen and you guys can’t.

Lol trust me I’ve had the same thoughts! I’ll be trying the Mlllm combo from now on because I promise you, my 6* KM barely if ever lands it after throwing a mllll. Like I said it’s the only champ I’ve ever had this problem with. Thanks for the help everyone, glad to know there are people in the same boat as me.
    That's odd, I've had it blocked a couple times while using killmonger, but 98% of the time, I land that sp2 after a 5 combo with no problem

KM’s the only one I’ve ever had the issue with, the timing is all off. Seems to be his animation, I’m lucky mine is 6* and I’m only in tiers 7-9 so generally because he’s bulky enough it doesn’t cost me to much in AW. Doesn’t mean it’s not super annoying though
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    I've been using a mlllm combo into his l2 and I've never been blocked...[/

I’ll try this, if you have the time can you try it after an Mllll and give some feedback?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    KattohS wrote: »

Lol trust me I’ve had the same thoughts! I’ll be trying the Mlllm combo from now on because I promise you, my 6* KM barely if ever lands it after throwing a mllll. Like I said it’s the only champ I’ve ever had this problem with. Thanks for the help everyone, glad to know there are people in the same boat as me.

Keep at it man.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Just do the sp in the middle of the combo
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

If you use a special attack during a combo it's pretty much a guaranteed hit. Throwing one after a combo doesn't guaranteed a hit