**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Joe Fixit

I really want to see some Joe Fixit buffs. He really need to be buffed.. he is one of the old champs, and day by day where new champs are coming, these old champs are losing their appeal.. doesn’t matter you like them or not.. πŸ˜‘ it’s frustrating..

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yes Joe Fixit need a updated with some buffs and need to be a 5 and 6 star version.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…
    I really like his card style mechanics, but they could use a complete overhaul. Maybe have each card suite offer a new benefit.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Joe Fxit doesn’t need a buff until he’s released higher than a 4*
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's not available as a 5 or 6 star, there's no point in buffing him if barely anyone is going to play him anyway
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279 β˜…
    He shouldnt even be in this game
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143 β˜…
    Suel wrote: Β»
    He shouldnt even be in this game
    Actually Joe Fixit is canon to the actual Marvel storyline arch to the MCOC book.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2019
    DoctorJ wrote: Β»
    Joe Fixit does not need a buff.

Yes, he does
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I ever have spare resources I'll R5 my 4* Joe. I know he's not going to help me in any way but I don't care..lol. I've always liked playing him. A Hulk in a suit...with machine guns...what's not to like
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…
    I really enjoyed Peter David's run on Hulk which introduced Joe Fix it. He is an awesome character that deserves more love. In the comics, he wasn't as strong as his former green self but he made up for it by being cunning and manipulative. I feel like his mechanics need a good buff to showcase his ability to adapt. They should give him true strike or something similar to what they did with the venom buff.
  • Options
    He’s too OP to be a 5*
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    just plz stop this nonesense no more asking to buff garbage start asking to buff good ones
    ( joe fixit is garbage and it's best thing he can be ) look at him lol
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.