**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 reward boost

With act 6 coming out soon will we see a buff in rewards such as Event Quests, arenas, things like summoner advancement, avenger use ect. And if so when will these rewards be put in place will it be when act 6 drops or month after it’s released ect.

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah it’s time for another update to arena, and summoner advancements for sure.

I’d like to see a basic 5* arena and a featured and some updated rewards like the 4000 5* shards that were in the arenas over Christmas
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I would like to see sunday's arenas updated or a new one added. i'm at the point where I don't bother i have all the 2* characters you can get out of the 2* crystals you can get and getting PHCs isn't worth my time either.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Btw why are regular gold crystals in summoner advancement yet? they should be changed to the UC golds for people that are uncollected. Or literally these crystals are only obtainable via units.

Or any phc shard in all outdated alliance missions/arena be changed to gmc shards for uncollected people. I probably get 5* crystals more often than gmc ones lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why would we see increased rewards?

They’ve been the same for years even tho game has progressed exponentially maybe.?

@Cranmer00 did they increase rewards for EQ or any other event when Act 5 came out? Did they increase rewards when Variant came out? No they didn't. Why would they increase rewards for existing content with Act 6 all of the sudden. We got an additional difficulty in UC for EQ's but none of the rewards changed for the other difficulties. I don't see them changing existing rewards except maybe to add new milestones or new events. It's never been the case and I doubt they start now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

They’ve been the same for years even tho game has progressed exponentially maybe.?

@Cranmer00 did they increase rewards for EQ or any other event when Act 5 came out? Did they increase rewards when Variant came out? No they didn't. Why would they increase rewards for existing content with Act 6 all of the sudden. We got an additional difficulty in UC for EQ's but none of the rewards changed for the other difficulties. I don't see them changing existing rewards except maybe to add new milestones or new events. It's never been the case and I doubt they start now.
    . Ther gav more in Master mode and that kind when UC coms that why ther or aksing hav se u Quick a bit im also wont to get more rewards but im dont se it coms befor a new mode coms to and no talking variant.

• QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    The leaked title showed a blessing. We get the same blessings for all chapter completions and they do increase rewards. From daily crystal improvements to cheaper PHC. Maybe we will see the GMC price reduced or something to that effect?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

They did add UC difficulty to EQ.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Yep, i mentioned that. They did update crystals for act 4 progression but adding new content isnt a reason to update older content rewards. Master has gotten easier anyway.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Yep, i mentioned that. They did update crystals for act 4 progression but adding new content isnt a reason to update older content rewards. Master has gotten easier anyway.

he mean to say that "the game is progressed so far that the act6 is also coming but the rewards are same so it's time rework".
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    QuantumBob wrote: »
    The leaked title showed a blessing. We get the same blessings for all chapter completions and they do increase rewards. From daily crystal improvements to cheaper PHC. Maybe we will see the GMC price reduced or something to that effect?

lol reduced fgm price why would they cut off there big revenue stream id expect a super fgm for 900 units lol :D
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    @godsquad891

Haha. Sure. Not fgmc. But GMC maybe?
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I think it'll be called the whale milk crystal and it will have 4*s 5*s and a very small chance at 6* champs at double or triple the price :D