**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting event with various accounts

CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
Would I get banned for having 5 accounts and sending myself these red pockets from them? I don't want a ban because you can obviously also send yourself stuff bought with units... So yeah, if a mod could answer it would be pretty awesome :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    No its fine if u gift yourself with your other accounts. I often send gifts back and forth between my accounts and i havent been penalized for it
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    kabam has posted in the past that its fine to do that
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I was just thinking it was dangerous because I can just make a load of new accounts these 2 weeks and use the free 200 units from the begginer login calendar in addition to spamming the red pockets
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Crkwest wrote: »
    I was just thinking it was dangerous because I can just make a load of new accounts these 2 weeks and use the free 200 units from the begginer login calendar in addition to spamming the red pockets

Which will get you some 3/4* shards for that effort that tbh, not many people care too much about.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's fine as long as you are the one who created them and as long as you are the only one who is using them, they said it was completely fine and I have done so occasionally to as well and have had no trouble from them