**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to rank up: 4* magik to rank 5 or one of the two 5* to rank 3??

So I have got a 4* magik at signature lvl. 99 and 5* ghost Rider and killmonger both unduped. Whom should I rank up then?. I am at lvl. 38

Whom to rank up: 4* magik to rank 5 or one of the two 5* to rank 3?? 22 votes

4* Magik (Signature. 99)
18%
winterthurSundog100046Cubb1es22Mass_Appeal8 4 votes
5* Ghost Rider (unduped)
18%
Stark78AlfaDRTOFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSuguchi_Affu 4 votes
5* Killmonger (unduped)
63%
FabiusBRTheBigSchemeSpiderCoolsKrumbledkookieCharlie_SceneColonaut123Mitchell35Amazing_Demon05LordNeolukakaElbow_FlabK3600ash33Darkarjoan2099 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    4* Magik (Signature. 99)
    Choose Magik! I have a 4* r5 awakened 75 sig Magik...& a 4* r4 awakened 40 sig kilmonger. U'll need Magik all around more.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Rank up both ur 5* first...they are both amazing champs who will give u a lot of value for the rankup..gr has a lot of utility along with an amazing regen,KM with his indestructible and true strike is also gonna help u out big time
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    That's what i am trying to figure out, 4* magik will clear my path for me but if you think considering the future you don't have much value to your 4*s. Another thing is that I have not even a single rank5 4* because u have awesome 5*s
  • Options
    5* Killmonger (unduped)
    Sim errores
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    That's what i am trying to figure out, 4* magik will clear my path for me but if you think considering the future you don't have much value to your 4*s. Another thing is that I have not even a single rank5 4* because u have awesome 5*s

Magik is a great champ no doubt...but having R4(and even r5) worthy 5* champs in it roster would mean that it would be better to prioritize them...and those two will cover a lot of different scenarios for u
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    5* Killmonger (unduped)
    This all depends on the rest of your roster. Do you have Blade? Rank up Ghost Rider. Do you have Sabretooth and/or Void? Rank up Killmonger.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    5* Killmonger (unduped)
    For my money, Killmonger is the best champ in the game. Team him with Sabretooth and Void, if you have them, and he will take you far. But those synergies aren't necessary, they just help.