**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Duel Function Please!

It would be extremely awesome to be able to use all these duel credits in something useful. Say a duel mode that allows you to pick the node and tier at which you are playing in AW. Once you find the duel target (which is hard considering profile pics), you could duel. Then you could pick duel normal or AW duel. It will put you at your current tier, then you could choose what node you would like to practice on. I know this sounds cumbersome but for some people like me I would love to duel a sort of a real world situation vs the normal AI which isn't as tuned as it would be in AW.

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    A tutorial Mode duell fight thingy that explains the abilitys of Champions and nodes live while fighting.
    And counter of course
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    We should be able to pick tier and AW node. This would be tremendously helpful.

With AW season now a thing with very short breaks in between, there is no time to practice a new path or different champs on different nodes.

In the top brackets, wars are won or lost by just 1 or 2 deaths. We can't afford to be practicing then.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    We should be able to pick tier and AW node. This would be tremendously helpful.

With AW season now a thing with very short breaks in between, there is no time to practice a new path or different champs on different nodes.

In the top brackets, wars are won or lost by just 1 or 2 deaths. We can't afford to be practicing then.

Wars are supposed to be hard. Sorry basically unlimited practice for wars would ruin the challenge.

Just as doing the same path over and over does now

Yes, it is true. However nothing gets you prepared for certain champions other than practice. I can see your point and if you don't think for one second that we don't do that already then you underestimate how other alliances are run anyone who is doing Gold 2 and higher is doing this method. It's just an idea. It would be nice to duel a harder champion with noded abilities. You can already do 5 free duels a day. I am not asking for free unlimited practice.