Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Is an awakened 5* Star Lord worth maxing out?

SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 298
edited February 4 in Strategy and Tips
Here are the 5* champions worth showing...

w85nxuu7udoc.png

Based on my current roster is he good enough to max out?

Also, I don't know much about LOL but would he be any good for that? Advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Sorry this isnt in strategy... I thought I would get the pulldown menu but I didn't.

Comments

• PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Yes and Yes.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 88
    If you have the sig stones to burn then go for it. He doesn’t gain a lot from additional sig level as he gets higher.
    But yes, he is a really good champ for lol when awakened.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 603 ★★
    You mean sigs or r5? Because I’d rather focus on Corvus
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 298
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    You mean sigs or r5? Because I’d rather focus on Corvus

I meant r5. The SL has a sig leve of 95.

I like corvus but he's good enough at rank 3 because I'm in an alliance that falls between silver 1 and gold 3 so hes good enough.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 88
    Ah. I thought you meant sigs. I wouldn’t rank him to 5. Unless you have resources going to waste. His power comes from high combos and you won’t gain a lot by taking him to r5 unless you are planning to take on lol and you don’t have the other champs to get to the necessary attack level.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 133
    Rank five Corvus and hope for rank down material for Karnak. Did u have to do cosmic and skill for Karnak? That’s crazy!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Rank up Groot.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,047 ★★★★★
    100000% Not
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,369 ★★★★
    He is good. Definitely rank 4 worthy. Maybe rank 5. But there are better options. Also, why is your Karnak so high?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 280
    edited February 4
    I did it besides everyone saying not to, that R4 was enough.. smh, best decision i ever made

i soloed Ex X-23 with 400 hits and Ex Dr Strange with 330 hits with him, the only LOL fights i didnt use him were:

Agent venom
    Electro
    Guilhotine
    Abomination
    Magik
    Spiderman
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 298
    Karnak is definitely my favorite champ right now. He is rank 4 and had been a top champ of mine for a while. I run the lc suicide with willpower and the irf team (karnak medusa and black bolt) so he gets +25% attack. His sig ability reduces poison damage by 65% so lc heals him and I think its usually 88 healing, 27 damage for 88-27= 61 healing twice a second, so its 122 healing/second which is more than some OML. On top of that he has 600 bonus physical resistance making him extremely durable. When I didn't have a star lord I used him to take down 4 of the ROL enemies and still had 100% health left.
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    Rank five Corvus and hope for rank down material for Karnak. Did u have to do cosmic and skill for Karnak? That’s crazy!