**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Returning boss killer Looking for a laid back alliance

I left the game for a few months. Now I'm back and I'm looking for a semi retired alliance that runs 5x5 AQ and participates in somewhat higher tier alliance war. I used to spend alot of money and I'm trying to go free to play. I have a big account. Message me on Line or on this forum. emmanuelcoast

Comments

• DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!! We are currently running map 4 while rebuilding
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    pvjxmp70ysc6.jpg
    mh0m4831oifu.jpg
    evsxoha904f4.jpg
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill nicely. Let me know if you're interested. We're a fun/chill/active alliance. Running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days. AW when we can fit them in. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    edited February 2019
    Map 5 x5 top 500 gold 1..dm If ur still looking