**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down

Comments

• Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Again*
  • Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Trying to do RTTL and this pops up
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    HORRIBLE SERVER LAG
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Smh server down twice in one day
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Same here.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Got booted twice trying to do arena
  • Options
    pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Same here
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Got booted twice trying to do arena

Better than it happening when you just activated a boost for AW
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Yeah trying to grind arena and after every fight connection issues occur and I have to restart the game. Definitely worse than normal tonight.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Says mines down for emergency maintenance,but my wife is playing on hers..wth
  • Options
    AceyAcey Posts: 1
    I just got to golden adaptoid in LOL then boom...
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Yep, have three boosts on for variant..
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Your wife on iphone? I'm using android and game down
  • Options
    oyc8ru0836o6.png
  • Options
    Bry_XBry_X Posts: 1
    Got kicked out 2 separate aw fights, 1st one screwed me out of 1 attack bonus and 2nd fight will have done same. So, wasted health potions, boosts and lost 2 attack bonuses. Last day of war season!!! Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    Yep just as I clicked the war fight button.. I’d like a 2 minute rollback lol
  • Options
    I am trying to put in a little work here, this is the only time i can play due to school and work. Hopefully it's online soon
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    This is the absolute WORST time for the servers to go down, because the whole “Kabam Team”... is probably asleep. 😴 💤

RIP Servers
  • Options
    Nikskini wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Your wife on iphone? I'm using android and game down
    No, I am on Iphone7 she’s on android(lg stylo4) she’s playing right now no problem
  • Options
    BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Absolute joke Kabam! People have allocated times to play this game and do arena grinding, AQ and AW and you keep letting servers drop. The worst thing is even when they have been up for the past month it is constantly saying connection issues! Sort it out and compensate everyone for what appears to be a problem you are still trying to solve.
  • Options
    It's down on my iPad, but not Samsung phone
  • Options
    SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    It is pretty obvious, that all the connection issues are caused because of the huge amount of server load! Try to move them to an ESX farm, and scale the ressources better. That is no rocket science, just a cheap company!
  • Options
    SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    Servers been getting progressively worse for a long time. But.... game keep telling me its MY connection, lol. I checked my connection. It's good. I am here, am I not?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Working for me on Android
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Down here on android
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Yay, another problem with the servers.Now we just have to wait for hours, seems ok to Kabam
  • Options
    S0nicS0undS0nicS0und Posts: 9
    just being kicked from two consecutive aq fights. Forcing us to use potions time after time is really unfair tbh
  • Options
    Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    Have not been able to log in for 1 1/2 days at this point. Just spinning on the loading screen. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, tried both wifi and data. still nothing, cant even send in a ticket as I cant get to the account screen. Android
  • Options
    Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Jeff42000 wrote: »
    Have not been able to log in for 1 1/2 days at this point. Just spinning on the loading screen. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, tried both wifi and data. still nothing, cant even send in a ticket as I cant get to the account screen. Android

I haven't been able to log in today either. Just stays on the loading screen even after uninstalling and reinstalling.
This discussion has been closed.