**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Essence of Darkness not working

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
Doing my trial run and the hearing effects of my opponents has not reversed at all yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It's not constant so enemies can recover some health.gp3gwuc1jkw7.png
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    KelvinKage wrote: »
    Doing my trial run and the hearing effects of my opponents has not reversed at all yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes mine didn’t reverse this run either. Even with the intervals when it was on
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

I had an OG Deadpool as my first opponent. He got his regen and lost all his health in a matter of seconds. Definitely working.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★

I had an OG Deadpool as my first opponent. He got his regen and lost all his health in a matter of seconds. Definitely working.

Good old "I'm not having your issue, so it can't exist".

Good old "I'm not having your issue, so it can't exist".

I'm not saying it didn't exist, but I'm trying to say that it does work but possible that the other user's buffs weren't active at the time of the healing. People always assume that "It didn't work, it's bugged, fix it" but it's not always that it didn't work but that it wasn't active at the time.