**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

P3 ally looking for 2(paths 5 & 6,7,6/7) to make P2 war push. Top 150 AQ rewards as well.

Requirements:

- Path 6, 7, or 6/7 person - 1st and foremost, need experience in T1-3 wars on this path, no experience, no go. Any champs will do. Need to be able to solo IMIW on 12, Modok on 18, and Korg on 24.
- Path 5 person – again, 1st and foremost, need experience in T1-3 wars on this path, no experience, no go. Any champs will do. Need to be able to solo KM and most other champs on node 29. The way we run path 5 is you are only responsible for node 29. You do not need to bring bleed or poison immune champs, your only job is path 5 up to node 29.

- Tier 1-3 AW experience a MUST. No experience, no go.
- At least two rank 5 5* champs
- At least two rank 4 5* Defenders or rank 5 equivalent.
- Must be active in AQ and able to finish a path in AW Tier 1-3 with 0 to 1 death max.
- Line ap required and communication required. We value communication very highly here. If you like to fight and don't like to check Line or communicate, please do not apply.

About us:
We are an adult alliance, mostly US based, who's placed in Platinum 3 for 6 seasons in a row; we know what we are doing and what it takes to finish in Plat 3. We will never finish below Plat 3. Be prepared as we WILL be going for Plat 2 this season or next season. We just need a couple more good fighters and we will easily finish Plat 2.

We are not crazy and don't look to compete in the craziness that is master/p1 alliance war so don't worry about that. We are perfectly fine being great fighters while using minimal items in Plat 3/2. If you are looking for master or P1, please do not apply, that is not a goal of this alliance right now.

- No hard minimums for events! Our ally is active enough that we don't need to enforce minimums, we still hit all milestones. Be forewarned, this is NOT a retirement alliance. We keep track of scores in ally events; if you are just skating by, it will be noticed. We do not need minimums because everyone is very active. If you are not very active, please do not apply.
- Prefer US timezone or highly compatible members
- No pressure to spend, no giving out of logins, no piloting, everyone plays their own account.
- Donations: Gold - 150000, BC - 31000, Loyalty - 13000
- Run map 5 and map 6 in AQ to finish top 150.
- If you got this far, and you think you’d be a good fit, let me know. Videos of war gameplay are not required but if you have some, send them. Videos will be looked at with much higher regard vs. just screenshots of your champs!

If interested contact Gregdagr8 on line ap.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Sill looking, pm me if interested.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Got one. Need another. PM me if interested. The donations in my post will go down with the addition of the new map costs.