**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Link kabam account to forums

I have seen on Reddit a post from some one who has recieved rewards for linking there in game account to the forums I have no idea how you do this or even if I have done it can some one clear this up for me and give a detailed explanation as to how you do this?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,119 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure there are no Rewards for linking your Account to the Forum.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Alliance mate screen shotted the rewards as well, I tried it and it didn't work.
  • Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?
  • L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?

All you have to do is sign up for a Kabam account, log in, and you get a free Premium crystal. and thats it.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.
  • L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.

If you sign up for Kabam, you get a free Premium Crystal.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Link you account from in game. I got a full energy refill and 30 units.
  • This sucks need more four in five star
  • everytime i sign in to kabam account it want to log me in to a level 1 account lol...happened after i switched from galaxy s4 to s6
  • PiyuahPiyuah Posts: 1
    Thank you for this game this game is awesome make a game like it