**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Rewards are so low

Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
We spend all year in gold 1 and the rewards suck for all the work we put in.

3 crystals and get 4k t2a frags and 4k t5b frags. We get more t2a frags running aq every week. This is really poor for the effort we all put in for Gold 1.

Gold 1 are the worst rewards for the ratio of the effort put in for the alliances there.

Before someone posts an idiotic "git gud" post, i'm not complaining about being ranked Gold 1. You have to have a very good alliance to be ranked there. It's about the ratio of rewards to effort. Makes war a waste.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Last 3 seasons I was in P3 and got under 10k t2a and minimum t5b. At least this season was a little better, finished P1 and got 27k t2a and minimum t5b.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    But I still definitely agree the minimum return from each crystal needs to be doubled at a minimum.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Somone in my ally got a fully forem and formed 1 tier2 aplha 3 crystal if u hav the luck
    Somone in my ally got a fully forem and formed 1 tier2 aplha 3 crystal if u hav the luck
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    Could be worse. P2 and I got 5k of T5b and T2a RNG is such trash
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    A guy on my alliance pulled 50k t2a and 3k t5b from his 3 gold 1 crystals.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I get the minimum every time. Plat 2 and I got 5k T5 basic frags. Do away with the stupid war crystals and have fixed rewards. Shouldn’t Plat 2 be better than the monthly EQ?
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Few things.

1. The gulf between Gold 1 top 100 and Gold 1 bottom 100 is so high, it is ridiculous ...I took an off season in December in our secondary alliance and hardly anyone played it seriously. Some times one of us would have to force the boss with nodes. We till finished in the bottom 200 of Gold 1. This is why when you say Gold 1, people immediately think that is very easy.

2. Having said that, the gulf between Masters, Plat 1,2,3 and Gold 1 top 100 is huge. I was in a top 100 Gold alliance for the first season. Then our ally moved to plat 3, then 2 and now 1. Difficulty level is really high in plat as compared to Gold 1. So, you need a big differential to motivate people to try for plat / masters.

3. The rewards have terrible RNG. So from those same crystals, you could have gotten 10x the rewards you actually got. That is what is wrong with the current system.
    Yep. To for the first time being in top100 gold can said get this rewards is garbage when u simple can play uc EQ and get twice the rewards that asbue
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Same problem with map 6 crystals for me. Sure they increased the amount available, but it definitely seems like they decreased the odds of getting it.
    Map 6 should give a guaranteed amount of t2a frags, at least 300, or 2700 minimum for top 500.
    War season crystals should give at least 4k, roughly 1/2 of a t2a every 6 weeks of you count offseasons where you get none.
    Combine those two, and a gold 1, top 500 AQ player would get about 9 t2a per year. Enough to r4 two 5* champs from grinding out both.
    That doesn’t seem like a game breaking amount to ask for.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    As someone who was in p1/2 the first 4 seasons and has since been in a more relaxed gold 1 alliance...the rewards for gold1 are pretty terrible.

Kabam is telling us a weeks worth of aq is better than a months worth of war.

Seems like they want people to do more difficult aq maps and spend more time or money on the game to put in the minimums
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    As someone who was in p1/2 the first 4 seasons and has since been in a more relaxed gold 1 alliance...the rewards for gold1 are pretty terrible.

Kabam is telling us a weeks worth of aq is better than a months worth of war.

Seems like they want people to do more difficult aq maps and spend more time or money on the game to put in the minimums

Gold 1 rewards are terrible because gold 1 is not hard to achieve. In season 6 my alliance started out 0-4 and we were still in the upper third of gold 1.

I agree top 100 gold 1 is harder but that's just because all those alliances are pushing to try and get to platinum. That's where the real competition is.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Yup, I’m glad I don’t bend over backward for plat 3 anymore.

Gold 1 is a LOT more laxed and the rewards are a bit less, but still good enough to keep me participating in seasons.

Could all tiers use an increase?

YES Kabam, YES

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    p3 is worse mate i just seiing guys from gold 1 getting + 1 tier 2 alpha from 3 crystals where i got a pathetic half one from 5 this is called garbage

damn minimum has to be set getting 1k from a crystal is pathetic in p3 the lowest outcome should be 5k t2a fragments per crystal and different crystals should be given to different diffculties
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    AW rewards needs updated also because it is falling behind AQ rewards which soon will be updated for the second time since last AW rewards update. It will move the focus for some ally from AW to AQ. The rewards need to be somewhat balanced, so AW rewards needs to get a boost.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The “swing” due to RNG is wayyyy too wide. Know multiple guys that got more t5b in G3 and G2 than I did in P3

And while we’re on that subject. You can sleep your way into G1... platinum is a challenge to stay in for the most part yet the rank reward difference is miniscule.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    definitely agree. It's ridiculous that gold 2 can pull better T2A and T5B than plat2/3.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Lol i got lucky and got 10500 t2a frags from gold 2 rewards. They should increase the minimum amount though

Good for you. Im in gold 1 and got 5000 t2a frags. Any dollar based t2a bundles coming out soon, I’m ignoring.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    I think the amount of t5 and t2 you get from the crystal should be a fixed rate, no rng there
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Its vice versa scene,join a tier 2 alliance and spend lots of glory with all raised BP every war for better rewards else relax in tier 4 alliance and get satisfied with whatever kabam throws at you...
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Please get rid of the rng rewards from AW and make it fixed like EQ--that would help. Increase rewards too because in one week of AQ my rewards are much, much better than a month of AW (and the EQ rewards are better too).
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I agree rewards feel low. I also got 4K t2a and t5b frags—the absolute minimum for Gold 1.

However, as long as people keep pushing for it, there will be no real incentive to change it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    If the rewards are so poor and not worth the effort put into it then dont do AW, simple solution. Just concentrate poor on AQ.