**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 4 5 star awakens IMIW

Not sure whether to spend resources on taking him to rank 4

Rank 4 5 star awakens IMIW 27 votes

Yay
70%
ShrimkinsHULK_BREAKJim0172Savio444JohnLocke117TheLegend27WabobaGhostboytjieV1PER1987AhteshamElectricJellyIron_spider1Nerds_galoreLordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueGwenpoolManZipioThe_WatcherXamyul 19 votes
Nay
14%
INTEGRALTJ82Vegeta9000Aleor 4 votes
Wait to pull Ss or ghost
14%
VartoxStucatjohara84Raymundo86 4 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yay
    Not only a decent defender but underrated attacker with a lot of utility.
  • Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
    He does get me a lot of kills on defence. Got me 14 last war on the power shield node
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    In mid tier AW he racks up kills on kinetic reactor nodes or if you put him on a lane that normally doesn't make sense (i.e. don't put him on the enhanced armor tile because EVERYONE does it and anyone assigned to that path knows how to heavy counter).

As an attacker he's very durable and the cold snap immunity is very nice when facing those 50k awakened ice man defenders that Kabam likes to drop in special events to grab our monies. Unblockable L1 with heal block is nice, small power drain on repulser blasts when oppenent is shocked also nice. Very easy champ to control the flow of the fight with.

It really depends on what you need to fill gaps / augment your roster.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Nay
    Wouldnt waste t2a r4ing him unless its in the overflow, a lot better options. If he is racking up kills as he is, why rank him up? If you ever hit the higher tiers he wont get any kills anyways.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Nay
    only if you need to counter coldsnap or evade champos
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yay
    Dibley3087 wrote: »
    He does get me a lot of kills on defence. Got me 14 last war on the power shield node

If he's a stud for you on defense then do it.