**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 Star Arena Rewards

NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
Where are the rewards for the 3 star Vulture arena? My alliance mates and I haven't received our rewards yet

Comments

• Options
    Still haven't received mine either
  • Options
    Same here as well.. when was this posted?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Same here. What's up mike and all?
  • Options
    Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    I've been waiting but havent received mine as well went into the history and didn't even have me regesterd i scored over 400,000 its a 80000 milestone before the other rewards i went way over come on kabam why we having so many problems with this kinda stuff.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    no 3 star arena rewards rcvd yet :(
  • Options
    Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Me too, no rewards, I scored 750k. Surely even the bottom 100% should be given if you get over the 80k mark?
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    4* basic is already out, so idk why 3* is delayed
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It happens sometimes. They'll get them out I'm sure.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    I scored 1.55 million and haven't received anything yet and it says it's already calculated the results. First time this has ever happened to me. And arena is all I really play.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Did 1.65 million here so yeah.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yeah your gonna have to contact support and then give them 24 hrs to get them out to you. It appears to be the latest scam from kabam. dish out rewards for all arenas but 1. then those who contact support get those rewards thus cutting down on what they are giving away for free. Its been a consistent so called bug ever since 12.0 was released. yet they claim to have addressed it multiple times. Yet it still happens every single arena. In the world of computer programming anything that happens that reliably is not called a bug it is in fact intentional programming.

It does not happen every Arena. It is not intentional programming. That would serve no purpose. It's happened before. They always get the Rewards out to everyone. Sometimes it takes longer. Other times they have to look into it. People will get their Rewards.
  • Options
    Cpet2000Cpet2000 Posts: 1
    Did 1.7 million and still no rewards.
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Pulled 1.7 too, hopefully soon. Pretty keen to see a 3* Vulture.
  • Options
    TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    i havent received any rewards yet.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    1.1 million. Still no reward
  • Options
    Good deal I put up 1.7 mil so was like wth is going on here.
  • Options
    Same here and I did 1.7 mill so I contacted them and keeping an ear out, I'm not happy at all
  • Options
    Cody_horlickCody_horlick Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    I'm sure it will come by 10am pst tomorrow
  • Options
    LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    I've been checking in every hour and each time sure enough no rewards
  • Options
    TRiNITRiNI Posts: 10
    Put in 1.5 million pissed af but atleast they responded to it. Was hoping to get my hands on that bird today but its 8pm and no rewards out yet.i guess its tommorrow then
  • Options
    Just got a response from them here's what they said

Thanks for reaching out your concern to Kabam support.

I'm sorry for the delay in receiving your rewards from the recent 3* Vulture 3v3 Arena event. I appreciate you reporting this concern to me and I'm happy to clear things up. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. My name is Incredible Gem and let me do my very best to assist.

After a careful review of our records, I can confirm that this event is still in the finalizing stage. This means that the final calculations are being completed and players will be awarded the correct and intended prizes shortly. I'm truly sorry for the delay but it can sometimes take several hours to finalize all of the rewards. Thank you for your patience at this time. Any due rewards should be sent out shortly.

Should you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you again.
  • Options
    CalamitybobCalamitybob Posts: 3
    I played the 3 vs 3 alien enhancement several hours for the vulture and scored with 1,534,335 points yet didn't receive any rewards. My rank doesn't even show up on arena info although my score does This is odd especially since I won and received rewards with far less points in all the other arenas that I played in. Hope to get my rewards soon. I look forward to using my 3 star vulture.
  • Options
    CalamitybobCalamitybob Posts: 3
    Hey Edonkulation1337
    I have the same problem your having. How did you get in contact with kabam to voice your concerns?
  • Options
    Calamitybob
    Go into the game then go to settings, there should be a contact and support link there. Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    Kabam is a complete rip off I scored 1.5 Million points in this past Thursday arenas and still haven't gotten my 3* Vulture reward I thought I was the only one having this problem but apparently I'm not the only one after all.
  • Options
    JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    Same problem here... still haven't gotten my 3* Vulture reward. Good to know they are working to fix it.
  • Options
    Jaxjay2Jaxjay2 Posts: 1
    Did 842k and haven't received anything either. I noticed my rank fell from 248 to 325 in the last hour