**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hate losing? Can you clear a path but don’t need a second job? lol

Tag-TugLF (The Line) Gold 2/3 AQ map 4(no donations!)

Need
2-3 steady adult members that can clear their path. No one here is going to tell you what to do; or tag you to move every second. Stress & drama Free. Straight forward working type daily players. LINE is must however. We have no event minnimums either, we are strictly A/W A/Q focused. We do hit S\A rewards weekly.
Short term goal is to continue the climb to gold 1.

Maybe your a newer player and want to ditch your training wheel ally. Or an old dude with a sense of humor that knows the game and just wants to compete and help some ambitious up and comers. Adults and mature players only please. Sense of humor would be great. Good communication in Line- 3 organized BG’s etc.

Stable mix of veterans and newer guys. We would love a couple guys who have done some work to their defensive squads.

By no means is this a place to park. We want to win everything all the time. Even on days we don’t win we clear our BG’s. As far as A/Q We run map 4 so there is the donation stress and you can keep your gold for upgrades.

We have gone from Silver to Gold 2 in the last two seasons. If we get a few more people interested in stepping up we will start a map 5 bg. Healthy treasury.

Line is required. My user name is 2madbeez. I will get back to you right away. In game you can reach me at Madbeez