**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[LxL] FATHERS recruiting members

Comments

• I'm interested. I am very active. I will donate. My hero rating is 80k. My roster is improving.
  • J_Head518J_Head518 Posts: 38
    ERG0518 I'm afraid we need someone with more experience.. Thank you for your inquiry!! I hope that you find a good ally
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    I'm also intrested in shipping out from my current Alliance. Seen this and looked you guys up (Neither is online at the moment)
    So I'm no boss killer, but have a reasonable skill level.
    Base Hero rating - 377,220
    Fine at clearing lanes and have map 4 AQ experience.
    Question, how many battlegroups? I'm guessing two but is that on rotation so i would get my 5 in needed to get season rewards?
    I'm very active, and well that's about all I can dribble on about rite now.
    Hit me up in game if I pass the alliance endorsement test, Same name and profile pic as on here.
    Sociopath wrote: »
    I'm also intrested in shipping out from my current Alliance. Seen this and looked you guys up (Neither is online at the moment)
    Question, how many battlegroups? I'm guessing two but is that on rotation so i would get my 5 in needed to get season rewards?
    Hit me up in game if I pass the alliance endorsement test, Same name and profile pic as on here.

We run 3bgs aq and aw, Line is a must..
    edited February 2019
    Sociopath wrote: »

I sent you a friend request in-game so we can talk more... My in-game is Møţhą4ķŕ
    J_Head518 wrote: »
    e4yuts6jukl3.jpg

We are still looking for 1 more
    Req me in-game: Møțhą4ķŕ
    Line id: jhead518