**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lady Thor benefits

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
3rd six star and it’s a dissapointing one, but I had to hit bad luck eventually. Any benefits besides the fact that she might be reworked soon hopefully along with iron fist

Comments

• KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Defender diversity?...
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    Defender diversity?...

Ouch, why you gotta hit me with that one
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    When opponents have Shock in them, she has a chance to stun them with a hit. Could create a perma-stun effect if lucky.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    When opponents have Shock in them, she has a chance to stun them with a hit. Could create a perma-stun effect if lucky.

Much better if awakened.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Applies one or more staggers on heavy attack, high energy resistance
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Much better if awakened.

True but not necessary.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Arena fodder.she was my 3rd 6*(1st two were loki,sentry).no real use unfortunately.even arena fights take quite long since her sp1 hits for about 670 damage , she can't keep up staggers against buff heavy. Sorry for ur loss bud.lets hope for a reworkk in future
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    She was my 3rd 6*. Only used for defender diversity along with Miles (my 4th 6*).
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I just duped her as a 5 star. Been playing around with rank 3 for her. Her stun is pretty strong.
  • I got her as a 6* and was disappointed. Then I was using her to 1 shot the Champion uncollected difficulty during that monthly quest with her double stagger. So she has some use in unique situations.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I got her as a 6* and was disappointed. Then I was using her to 1 shot the Champion uncollected difficulty during that monthly quest with her double stagger. So she has some use in unique situations.

She also became shock resistant recently. Curious to see if she will become a factor in 6.1 because of that slight buff. Got my eye on her.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    You can get persistent stuns after doing an SP1 & you get some good RNG.