**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android Lag is UNREAL

The lag on Android since this morning is way worse than ever, we can't even open the game or a quest without facing tremendous lag, my device is more than capable of running this game smoothly, would appreciate if Kabam looks into it :)
Device Redmi Note 5
Game Version 21.2

Comments

• Options
    The lag has been getting worse and worse for me every month, and this month is no exception. I have had the game drop to 1 fps during specials, 5 hit combos freeze and blocks not even registering. I have a Galaxy S7 so it isn't the worst phone, and I have played way more demanding games without as much as a hiccup. It is really sad how far the game performance has fallen.
  • Options
    I have a OnePlus 5T which is also not a bad phone. Now that I have a iPad Pro 11 I am simply not able to play on that phone. It is a day and night difference.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag and other performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, one for iOS users and one for Android users. The relevant one for Android users can be found at the link below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.