**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I awakened my doctor voodoo...

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
And I did this
https://youtu.be/TuT7624FS5Q
Sorry if you consider this a brag post, but I am having so much fun with this champ and wanted to share this.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve always wanted to do that with my 5/50. Interesting to see the max is 99 Loas (or did u choose not to go further?)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    More than 400 hits isn't that impressive.

Congrats on the dupe tough, he is awesome.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Err that's pretty bad, makes me wonder what build you are using and what rank he is.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Congrats on the dupe.. Wait till you take him to rank 4 or 5 (completely a joy to have as an attacker)
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    Congrats on the dupe.. Wait till you take him to rank 4 or 5 (completely a joy to have as an attacker)
    Yeah, once I get the t4 basics he’ll be at rank 3, and then he’ll be my 3rd rank 4, I awakened him with my awakening gem from 5.4 100%
    Err that's pretty bad, makes me wonder what build you are using and what rank he is.

Sorry that the damage doesn’t suit your needs, he’s only rank 2 and I was using cap IW synergy with scarlet witch, and he’s only rank 2 because gold and t4 basic are very low for me.
    Gildenlow wrote: »

Who cares about the hits?
  • Every Dr.Voodoo player did this. It's an old tradition.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Sorry that the damage doesn’t suit your needs, he’s only rank 2 and I was using cap IW synergy with scarlet witch, and he’s only rank 2 because gold and t4 basic are very low for me.

It's not my needs that you should be worried about it's yours, but anyway nice on awakening/ duping him he should serve you very well and is a beast duped.
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Rank 5 your Dr.voddoooooo
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Congrats! I had a ranked 4* forever, finally pulled a 5* on the last day of the last featured. Awakened him and took him to r4. He's a beast! Can't wait to r5 him!
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Still my favorite character ! My 4* did wonders for me! Now I’m blesssd to say I haves 5* voodoo.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Gildenlow wrote: »

can you get over 90 poisons with any other champion? this was what he was showing off

It's not my needs that you should be worried about it's yours, but anyway nice on awakening/ duping him he should serve you very well and is a beast duped.

Well, I think it’s great considering he’s only rank 2, but if you don’t think it’s enough then that’s fine, we all have our own opinion
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Voodoo will always be on my attack team since he is the korg killer.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    You are so lucky Miike 😊😊😊😊
    Congratulations! A 4-Star Voodoo carried me through much of this game.

I got Voodoo before I had 100% explored Act 4. Any time I had energy to spare after EQs or Side quests, I was chipping away at Act 4 to get that Awakening Gem to awaken him. One week, my alliance was a little low on SA points and so I decided to purchase some PHCs... the first one I opened was the Voodoo dupe I needed and I was so excited!

There’s no big end to this story. Just wanted to share!

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Love Doc Voodoo against champs like Venom that have tons of buffs to convert to spirit venom.
  • Congrats on the dupe and glad you're having fun with him! That SP1 after you've built up some Loas is honestly one of my favorite things in the game.
    Congrats on the dupe and glad you're having fun with him! That SP1 after you've built up some Loas is honestly one of my favorite things in the game.

It really is, it’s so much fun
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

I got Voodoo before I had 100% explored Act 4. Any time I had energy to spare after EQs or Side quests, I was chipping away at Act 4 to get that Awakening Gem to awaken him. One week, my alliance was a little low on SA points and so I decided to purchase some PHCs... the first one I opened was the Voodoo dupe I needed and I was so excited!

Lol his ally probably doesn’t know who he is
  • I’ve always wanted to do that with my 5/50. Interesting to see the max is 99 Loas (or did u choose not to go further?)

The max is 99.

There was a thread last month started by @WiMak that asked people how many of anything (i.e. stacks of Loas) they ever got in the game (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115536/just-for-fun-how-many/p1). I didn't remember the cap so I just kept going until I capped out for that thread just to remind myself what the cap was.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Voodoo's L1 is one of the greatest things in the game right now.

Groot became a problem of the past with his L1.

Converting buffs and Loas to Spirit Venom is pure MCoC fun!
  • MMCskippy wrote: »

Voodoo was also indirectly buffed substantially when poison was changed to be a regeneration debuff.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    MMCskippy wrote: »

Voodoo was also indirectly buffed substantially when poison was changed to be a regeneration debuff.

poison has always debuffed healing. At least it did well before voodoo was ever released.
  • Shrimkins wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    MMCskippy wrote: »

poison has always debuffed healing. At least it did well before voodoo was ever released.

My recollection is that they added that feature: it wasn't an original feature of poison. Reason being I recall discussions about how it would change the interaction between suicides and willpower. However, I don't recall when it happened so it might have already been there when Voodoo was released. Both happened long enough ago that I can't recall the order.