**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MM Spider Man Second Special Not Connecting [Closed]

harkthesound13harkthesound13 Posts: 4
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The backflip kick in MM Spider-Man's second special is not connecting unless you have the opponent up against the far wall. The second hit in the combo knocks the opponent too far away for the backflip kick to connect, giving the opponent time to block or evade the final hit in the combo, thus rendering it useless. This issue is prevalent even if the opponent is stunned.

Please fix this bus with the next patch.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• quanzoaquanzoa Posts: 35
    I have also experienced this issue. The third hit of the combo (the backflip as he states) always misses. It allows the opponent to block the fourth hit leaving you completely vulnerable to a counter attack.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry to see that you're having some issues with Miles Morales Spider-Man's Special 2 connecting. I spent some time trying to reproduce this, and my Special 2 seems to fully land each time. Because of that, I want to get a but more specific information about this from you.

- Device type
    - OS type
    - Champions this happens against
    - Game modes that this occurs in

Once you get back to me with that, I'll see if we can reproduce this. Thanks!
  • Try fighting against MM spider man. If I hold block while MM activates his sp2, by hit 3 or 4 the combo is broken and I am able to block the remaining hits.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    agree. same here. i opened a thread about it long time ago (on the old forum). got no response at all.
    I'm using sp2, able to make contact with first/second hit. the 3rd hit is too short and doesn't contact which allow to opponent to recover and block the 4th hit (the punch with both hands)

iOS 10.3.1
    Iphone7
    with Mile Morales against many champs
    i use him only on arena so i cant tell if it happens in other game modes
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Happens when I use L2 after M-L-L-L-M combo
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Happens to me as well
    Iphone 6s 10.3
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Same here. My Miles l2 misses on the third hit quite often. The opponent is able to recover and block or dodge mid special.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I did some further digging into this for you all, and it looks like this is related to the issue where some players are unable to chain a combo into a Special. Fortunately, this is a known issue that the game team is working on a fix for, and it will hopefully be ready with the next release. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, and I really appreciate you all being so patient while we work on this.
This discussion has been closed.