**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GP power lock [More Info Needed]

Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
GP placed a power lock on spider Gwynn 3 times in one fight (spidey challenge) and all 3 times she continued gaining power while it was going on
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    yet another bug. This game is getting so sad.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's more than her. I've now noticed it vs a couple others. I'm on an iPhone 6 full update
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The power lock Gwenpool inflicts is not exactly power lock. It's "Enervate", which prevents the enemy from gaining power from getting hit.

What does this mean? This means the enemy will still be able to gain power by having the power gain buff, through certain abilities (such as Vision OG) or hitting you. The only source of power that is cut off from them is by receiving hits.

Were you getting hit? If she was getting hit yet she was receiving power then it's a bug.
    I was not getting hit in all cases. One of them yes I was. I didn't realize that fact. The latest case that got me she got hit and made me mad but now I see I was dumb. 3 cases where I was hitting them though
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I use GP daily and Enervate works as it should on my account.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Can you let me know which Champions you were using when you saw this? Thanks!
    In addition to the above champions listed I saw it vs falcon or whatever that new boss in spidey quests was. So just him and Gwynn. It wasn't a normal thing I saw just needed to report it because it was frustrating.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It was because they had powergain duh