**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next month's android update

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
I know that everything on the forum has calmed down now in regard to the late android update-updates.
I am in no way trying to stir things up. And I'm not asking for the specific reasons why this has happened 2 months in a row. But is Kabam addressing the cause-causes to ensure that next month's android update won't be delayed?
And if the android update isn't ready on time will you delay the iOS update until they can both be released at the same time?
Moderators, PLEASE don't give us a generic response...like we are looking into it. I understand that the answers to my questions may not be given to you in a timely fashion. But please try to keep us in the loop.
One last question. Do the a** kissers on this forum get better champions from their crystals, were as people like myself get the bottom feeding scrubs like old man Logan from my featured 5* crystal?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    You are 100% getting bad pulls for making posts like this.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Lol I hope that you're messing with me. Idk I thought I was being respectful in this post.
  • Hey there, we realize that this was frustrating and are actively working to ensure that this doesn't happen again. And we've already mentioned this numerous times before but no, forum activity does not have any impact on the contents of crystals or what anyone gets out of them.
This discussion has been closed.