**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider regen duration changed

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
Why was his regen lowered by 1 sec after the recent patch.j7gj0ppaxq2k.png
4l6nz7i0dt6b.png

Comments

• Options
    Nope same masteries. Plus I don't believe masteries affect any of the green numbers.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Apparently some of GR’s numbers didn’t match up with their intended duration. Patch notes say bleed, fate seal, and damnation. What if the regen was in the same boat and they forgot to list it?
  • Options
    IDK feels a little shorter than before. Plus that's one of if not GR biggest perks, I find it hard to believe that wouldn't have made it into the patch notes.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hard to believe, yes. Unlikely, yes. But it’s entirely possible
  • Options
    You're not wrong but with changes to other characters and re-writting of mastery descriptions this just seems like a way to reduce his value.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see this addressed. They have said multiple times that silent nerfs don't exist but if they did reduce his regen it's a silent nerf.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Bleed length from the light attack combo is shorter by half a second as well. Something smells fishy.
    Edit: just reread the thread - has the duration of everything changed on GR?
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Kabam will probably say they updated his description to match what has been happening in actual gameplay.

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Bleed length from the light attack combo is shorter by half a second as well. Something smells fishy.

The bleed length doesn't really matter, the total damage is still the same
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

The bleed length doesn't really matter, the total damage is still the same

So against Cornered Node ist slightly better he deals same Damage in shorter Duration.
    +
    Mastery Deep Wounds extens the length of the effect. So when he deals more damage in shorter Time 1 sec. extra does more Damage then before too.
    So Bleed Judgment is not a Nerf but a Buff!

For the Healing...i Think i is a Nerf due the Amount Healt is not bigger then before.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    I can confirm shorter buff/debuff time.
    Decreased:
    Bleed moved from 3.5 seconds to 3.0
    Lifesteal decreased from 6.75 to 5.75 sec.
    Feat seal decreased from 5.3 to 5 sec.

Same:
    Power drain remain the same at 2 sec.
    Spirit of vengeance 7.5 sec as before

Increased:
    Damnation increased from 3.5 to 4 sec.
  • Options
    PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike can we get an answer for once?
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    So his life steal and fate seal are worse.

Bleed is quicker which is good.

Damnation is longer which means it will take 33% longer to reset the cycle.

This is honestly a fairly strong nerf for long fights. Anything where you go through the cycle more than once.
  • Options
    thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Wow, hope Kabam made a mistake with the shortening of Ghost Rider's healing. The healing was never bugged and it was never brought up as an issue. Otherwise, this is just another reason to stop spending on the game.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Sorry, had an error above, thought it was from 3 to 4 seconds on damnation, but it is 3.5 to 4 seconds.

So, it isn't 33% longer to reset the cycle, it is 14.3% longer to reset it. Which is still going to be painful on long fights.
  • Options
    webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    same with Hela; they changed her armor break passive to a debuff, and the justification is to match correct description (?), which doesnt not make sense.

The lack of transparency is definitely why kabam has such a bad reputation among players.

If it's a nerf, just tell us, and provide reasons for doing that. I think players are generally not upset about the "nerf" per se, but rather the attempt to disguise or "sugarcoat" the obvious nerf with something like "change description to match intent."

im fine with whatever changes/nerfs. the dishonesty is what i find disturbing and disgusting.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Really? So... GR nerfed?
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Slightly off topic, but I feel like Emma Frosts power gain rate has also be increased. My usual strategy with her is to use either Hawkeye or Vision, put in a 5 combo, then a 4 combo (to stop her just short of a bar of power) then do another 5 combo and finish with my sp1 to power drain and keep her from turning back to crystal form. This is the method I used just recently to beat her in Variant difficulty.
    I tried this in UC EQ, and in Duels, and it now appears to take a 5 combo, and a 3 combo instead of 4. If you try a 5 combo and a 4 combo she will now reach a bar of power. Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    • GHOST RIDER: Info Page listings for Bleed, Damnation and Fate Seal have been corrected to match in-game duration

There was nothing on his life steal. :(
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    • GHOST RIDER: Info Page listings for Bleed, Damnation and Fate Seal have been corrected to match in-game duration

There was nothing on his life steal. :(

But still ... it just says "to match in-game duration".
    Maybe the time it was lasting and what was written in the abilities were different from each other. The change should be a text fix and not an actual change on the character.
  • Options
    sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Any comments @Kabam Miike?
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Sorry, had an error above, thought it was from 3 to 4 seconds on damnation, but it is 3.5 to 4 seconds.

So, it isn't 33% longer to reset the cycle, it is 14.3% longer to reset it. Which is still going to be painful on long fights.

Nothing has changed with GR. They changed the descriptions of his abilities to match what was happening in game already.

My guess is that the regen was just an oversight and should have been included.
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    I feel like it's a bit much to say that his bleed, his fate seal, his Damnation, and his Lifesteal were all lasting different times to the times indicated on his abilities page. One? Fair enough. Two? Mm, okay, seems weird but okay.
    But to say all 4 of his main abilities have been lasting less time than stated in description, and have been like that since he was released and they've only just noticed? Sorry, I don't buy that...
This discussion has been closed.