**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Black Widow or 4* Gwen Pool to rank up to max?

I have 4* BW 4/5 awaken and 4* GP 2/5 (I know they are both best Skill Champs) I have the materials to rank up a 4* Skill Champ to max now... but help me decide guys...

What is the best about GP against BW or what is the best about BW against GP... help me Decide guys... thanks in advance...

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Is Gwenpool awakened? Cuz from the sentence structure, it sounds like BW is duped and GP is not duped.

If Gwenpool is awakened, you should definitely go for her. Her bleed and the armour break inflicted from her Special 3 makes her deal much more damage than BW will ever do. Her awakened ability reduces enemy ability accuracy (defensive) by 2% per hit in the combo, so she can potentially reduce defensive ability accuracy more than BW. Not to mention the fact she can avoid fiery death from a special 3 due to her sig ability.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    sorry, yes my GP is duped also...
    BW reduce the chance of triggering abilities right?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah black widow reduces ability accuracy when attacking and her sig goes up to 69.9% at sig 99. Against science champs it will add an extra 15% or against mutants it will take away 15%. Gwenpool gets to 100% on a combo of 50 or more hits. Also has a strong armour break, enervate to help deal with power, incinerate and stackable bleed. She won't die from specials (most of the time) and incinerate, enervate and armour break will all reapply if the opponent is bleeding when they expire. Gwenpool also has higher PI than widow. I still like widow but you'd be much better off with Gwenpool imo.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Gwenpool is the better champ.
    looks like GP wins... my GP is 2/5 duped Level5 as of now... need to make it stronger...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Jep GP it is.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Gwenpool mate, BW is pure trash now, she is only good for synergies
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Gwenpool all day, everyday.
    thanks.she is 2/5 right now... trying to upgrade her quick
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Actually bw is much better for ability reduction, mine is at 99 and evade is a no-show.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Gwenpool
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Irakli wrote: »
    Actually bw is much better for ability reduction, mine is at 99 and evade is a no-show.
    Are u on something? GP is a god champ, BW is a trash champ
    I was thinking, BW automatic has ability reduction... while GP needs to increase combo meter in able to successful reduce ability...

but I know in comes of damage GP is the winner....
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    QWENPOOL!
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    If you are a good enough player that getting to 50 in a combo is easy then GP. But, if like most of us in the real world you actually find that difficult and take damage as well, then its BW
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Irakli wrote: »
    Are u on something? GP is a god champ, BW is a trash champ

Its called having a different opinion, go and ask a grown up how that works
    I go to GP... she has bleed stacks