**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is Act 5.4?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
3l0w4b2vuirm.png

So I finished 5.3 today and I was just wondering, what are your guy's thoughts on 5.4 comparatively? Is it a big jump in difficulty? 5.3 wasn't bad at all, just sloww....

But I'm guessing 5.4 has some crazy nodes, so I'm a little scared haha. How were your experiences moving forward after 5.3?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    5.4 is far off of what uncollected event quest is now tbh. A few lanes overall way harder obviously but for a one time through there are “easier” lanes. And that 5.4.6 ultron boss is a lot easier than when he was first released. We had like 3 champs then that could take him. Medusa, Loki and blade. And of course very skilled players had a few other options. But now there are more than a few champs capable of defeating him with ease.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    5.4 is easy if you have blade. All the bosses are villains
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    5.4 was way easier than 5.3
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Waiting on energy to move up to Punisher2099 right now. I went in to test the waters and ended up at the boss.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Waiting on energy to move up to Punisher2099 right now. I went in to test the waters and ended up at the boss.

5.4.1 is the easiest one.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »

5.4.1 is the easiest one.

One shot punisher with 5/50 blade
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    5.4 was pretty fun to play/beat. That final ultron fight was all about skill, CB and Drax (yes Drax) were my mvp against him.
  • Yeah I’m sure Seatin use CB against the final ultron
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I used a 4* quake against Mephisto and a 2* Loki against Ultron. The others are relatively easy to beat without special champions.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Best one! pretty fun
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's a breeze compared to 5.3. There are a few trouble areas, though.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    elooko5o389a.png

Gettin there boys ;)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    It’s not bad at all, mephisto was the worst for me but then I got a 5* blade and ran him over
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I personally found 5.4 easier then 5.3
    Hey, so I just ran into explosive personality and I just wanna make sure I understand how it works.

Do the armor ups build when I hit into their block? Because if it's when they hit into my block I'm just gonna pass on that path haha.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Hey, so I just ran into explosive personality and I just wanna make sure I understand how it works.

Do the armor ups build when I hit into their block? Because if it's when they hit into my block I'm just gonna pass on that path haha.

When you hit their block. They are active armor ups so can be nullified or converted.
    Jaded wrote: »
    ẞlооd wrote: »

When you hit their block. They are active armor ups so can be nullified or converted.
    Thank you
    11z6sjhgnnyx.png

Well, I made it to the end! I'm gonna hold off on completion for now because I already have 4 T2 Alphas and no 5* to R4 right now, but thanks everyone for chiming in and giving me the confidence to take it on. Really appreciated 👊
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Man, I just completed it, Ultron was a headache for me, did it with Loki 4* 4/40, I spent a lot of units but finally did it, the aftermath, I pulled my 2nd 6*: Rocket Raccoon... So disappointing, anyways, I'm at 62% of act 5 exploration, might take me a couple of months though.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    U can do it bro u got nice skilll beat that ultron r4 somebody n finish rhe job
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    working as intended
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    U can do it bro u got nice skilll beat that ultron r4 somebody n finish rhe job
    Thanks man, I'm gonna wait though cause I don't want my T2 alpha to go into overflow. Only 5* I can rank up is here, but T4CC coming in slow.

1ri238x3bfcz.png