**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Expert in GrandMaster Free-For-All for Tier 4 Catalyst Fragments

F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be great if we could have an Expert Level on Grand Master Free-For-all for Tier 4 Catalyst Fragments. I believe A Majority of the MCOC users would be pleased with such an additive as it would help with a great experience in game play to also cater to those with higher ranked characters. Please Kabam this change would be great to experience in next update. What's everyone say? Vote Now!

Expert in GrandMaster Free-For-All for Tier 4 Catalyst Fragments 12 votes

Yes
100%
NEO_mr_AndersonChampioncriticColonaut123The_red_EclipseShoudiZurodot_dittoPhysology101IlikeblanketsF1TLYFEi3kÆgon0710 12 votes
No
0%

Comments

• F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    Yes
    As well as ISO-8
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    F1TLYFE wrote: »
    As well as ISO-8

Yeah 2k class ISO, 5k would be too much.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Knowing Kabam you'd get 10 shards of each color for completion and 15 for exploration. The t3 one is what? 25/100? So yeah.

Time to update all of those quests and make it something worth doing
    Yes
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Knowing Kabam you'd get 10 shards of each color for completion and 15 for exploration. The t3 one is what? 25/100? So yeah.

Time to update all of those quests and make it something worth doing

I hope that would not be the case
    Yes
    Hope we could get this noticed
    Yes
    F1TLYFE wrote: »
    Hope we could get this noticed
    How do we exactly get Kabam to take notice of this post to help make changes?
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    Yes
    I have been thinking about this for a while now. I had made a list in word to post, but then read the post about having to search first before starting a new thread. But this is what I had written up. I thought at one point in time there was an expert level for this, but the years fly by and so many things change.

Sundays Free-For-All Grand-master Event
    Please add back in the expert level for the free for all quest! Why is expert not in the Sunday free-for-all event? Why did you take it out? I mean I thought it use to be in there. But if not, could you add it in? I don’t know why all the other levels are there but not expert. Please add an expert level. Thank you
    Yes
    @Ilikeblankets I am unsure the reason for the unavailability but it has been way to long and I believe we all need equal opportunities to get Tier 4 Class Catalyst.