**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account ToS Question

Is it against the ToS to spend the remaining ~5k units in my account to gift a friend refills/revives before deleting this game? Is this in any way considered a transfer of account ownership? I just don't want to get them banned.

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Are you giving then your account? Did you hack to get those units if not then I think it's okay
  • Options
    ascendance wrote: »
    Is it against the ToS to spend the remaining ~5k units in my account to gift a friend refills/revives before deleting this game? Is this in any way considered a transfer of account ownership? I just don't want to get them banned.

Do you think gifting someone something is considered a transfer of account ownership in general? And by the way, how would they know you deleted the game? There's no real difference between deleting the game and just not logging in anymore.
  • Options
    ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Do you think gifting someone something is considered a transfer of account ownership in general?

Not at all. I'm just asking in case their system has wrongfully banned someone for gifting a large number of resources.
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Do you think gifting someone something is considered a transfer of account ownership in general?

Not at all. I'm just asking in case their system has wrongfully banned someone for gifting a large number of resources.

During gifting events some top alliances gifted each other tens of thousands of units of gifts or more, so I don't think the magnitude of gifts sent between accounts is a trigger for audit for the game.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    On account deletion, read this official post.