**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help please (Masteries)

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So I just finished grinding after like a month for 1100 units since I’m free to play and unlocked despair (I think it’s called, the first one for 2 carb cores) and I thought the paths after that were free or perhaps only deep wounds and assassin would cost, but it turns out they are 1 card and 2 stone cores each (which is what, around 800 units?) so my question is for all of you as a free to play player with little time to grind, do I save units and focus unlocking these masteries hoping they will help me with uncollected, or do I just YOLO and go for uncollected without them? If need be I can post my roster. I also debate on buying glass canon

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    edited February 2019
    You'll find deep wounds is a massive help for select champions. Assassin is nice to have, but by no means necessary. If you have a blade, gwenpool, x-23 or another champ with lots of bleeds ranked, deep wounds provides a lot of value.
    However, neither is necessary for uncollected if your roster is good and skills are up to snuff. If you think that can make it, I always advise becoming uncollected ASAP.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    You'll find deep wounds is a massive help for select champions. Assassin is nice to have, but by no means necessary. If you have a blade, gwenpool, x-23 or another champ with lots of bleeds ranked, deep wounds provides a lot of value.
    However, neither is necessary for uncollected if your roster is good and skills are up to snuff. If you think that can make it, I always advise becoming uncollected ASAP.

Thank you. I guess I’ll start hoarding units. I’ve sort of come to a standstill in 5.1.5 though
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Personally I did uncollected without glass cannon, despair, dw, or assassin.. Unlocked that all after finishing story 1 run, so is doable absolutely with just basic masteries..
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    masteries make a big difference. but they are also built around your champs and your play style. I would look up seatin man of legend on youtube he has some good information about the masteries and set up. He also has a free to play account and can point you in the right direction.