**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Obnoxious Champion to Fight (In General)

wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Who would you guys say is the most obnoxious/challenging champ to fight against? I’m talking story and event quests (Nodes basically excluded)

*Assume dupped*

Most Obnoxious Champion to Fight (In General) 162 votes

Emma Frost
11%
L3pa_Dngray13RikuremaGeneralDCPh1313Josegee2321TrojanX05SassyMastyStagedear85Datman257Maldroit2Wozzy101RunamokUSAKillershark021monomuggUsername123wahlserbLOUISIANIMAL225 18 votes
Night Crawler
3%
TendersquadSpideyYouconfusedRaikisramanshSlothBaby 6 votes
Hyperion
9%
Alex_sc11JestressBuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrSceptilemaniacKillerRino19SociopathChampioncriticcookiedealerIBlueShiftIV1PER1987RockypantherxWakanda4Ever278ẞlооdUltimatesaber32Gup_exe 16 votes
Stark Spidey
1%
AlCapone2727Atharva1111_ShuNeu_1 3 votes
Iron Man IW
17%
SnakeEyes69BigdogbobErza_Scarletvg2782DrenlinpayebuduDaredevi1Fan7JmoneysteckAlex133691haunted_memoryHERVE_LEANDREThunderGodCassyMrTicTac19992008RoOOtsPloop_PlaapVulcanMRepto23KerneasScarlett_ 29 votes
M.O.D.O.K
15%
CrkwestbuffajrNanoDroidTheVyrusTerraMagrailothosPrimis00OrcDovahkiinAKTEKHendrossCaliGirlCGESFCoachLedcx23433Shadow_PhoneixPaytoPlayjimmyjohnsHector_1475ZipioCtuchik 25 votes
Classic Spidey
3%
Dean9300450CupidCpAmericanoB_Dizzle_01Colinwhitworth69Kevin0998 6 votes
The Thing
8%
thetaman23Haji_Saabjp2835WabobaMitchell35VoltolosArchangel442Rehan010_Gautam91Pedrof6RT9Miss_Bee09Savage_EdisonLaw 14 votes
Black Panther (CW)
4%
Spity68DrownedGodhiddenblizzardDenzel116SpiderBroDose_ResponsiveAsto03 7 votes
Other
23%
ShrimkinsMMCskippyLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusbloodyCainjojodeth101phillgreenMidknight007Hammerbro_64DTMelodicMetalStarscean98LeoGnarleyardoCrazyjack719JohnLocke117simolazZlatn1qMy_SuperiorDRTOXxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 38 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Other
    Korg and now havoc has also been added..korg cuz I am not good in fighting against him(can be overcome with practice) and havoc cuz I don't have a champ who would work against him at a decent level(it sucks that there are a select few counters to this champ otherwise u take a ton of unavoidable damage)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Other
    Korg. The other champs on this poll are manageable and have plenty of counters.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Other
    Ik hes not hard but I just hate going into a fight with a metal champ and finding out it Mags
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Other
    Miles Morales.

He just sticks his chin out daring you to hit him, then evades and sticks his chin out again so you take a wild swing and guess what, evade.

Not difficult or stressful, just really, really annoying.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Other
    Maybe it’ll change with time but right now, Havok is annoying as I’m trying to juggle so many different things lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    If you don't have a True Strike champ in your team, it's always MODOK.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Other
    Korg
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Other
    Korg
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Iron Man IW
    IMIW got a Combo of abilitys i dont like fighting.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Other
    Doc Ock
    He's easy but I hate fighting him. Something is about his speed that always gets me a few smacks in my face.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Other
    Korg and Wasp.
    Fighting Wasp is basically a passive fight. Her cooldown evasion is too fast, you can't even land a 5-hit combo without worrying her next evasion to trigger and you'll get a Shocked debuff.

Same goes to Korg but less passive.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Other
    Using a god tier champ against the Champion gets kind of annoying
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Other
    Let's see:
    Hype
    Dom
    MODOK
    Korg
    Wasp
    NC
    And champ on aggressive Power Gain Node.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Iron Man IW

bloodyCain wrote: »
    Korg and Wasp.
    Fighting Wasp is basically a passive fight. Her cooldown evasion is too fast, you can't even land a 5-hit combo without worrying her next evasion to trigger and you'll get a Shocked debuff.

Same goes to Korg but less passive.

Korg is a nightmare and tbh I just 3 hit wasp then dash back and rinse n repeat

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Other
    Ant man. He's not too hard, but I dread him the most
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    Classic Spidey
    If I have Venom, this is not an issue, but I don't always have him on my team.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Other
    Korg, not even a close second for me.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Other
    Korg, Medusa, OG spidey
  • wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
    Emma Frost
    Damn had no clue about korg! Haven’t even faced him yet. What makes him so annoying to fight?
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    Night Crawler
    i think aegon ......that fight was totally unfair becoz if u commit 1 mistake u have to either face aegon with great power or do the quest again .....................but after some time the quest become easy. .........................BTW MR Sinister is tough using crossbones helps a lot and havoc isn't that tough
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    Night Crawler
    BTW i selected other and not NC
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    M.O.D.O.K
    Korg and Modok for me