**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second chances?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
I know bans can't be talked about, I haven't been banned by the way lol, let me make that point first.

Just seems a lot are now saying banned for "xxx hours"

I kind of don't like the idea that they get a 2nd chance, I mean when those days are over, do they just get back into the account with a classic ultron if they used cheats and mods to earn it?

Maybe I'm a bit tight saying no 2nd chances, I dunno, but they only feel bad and want forgiveness because they got caught.

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I know bans can't be talked about, I haven't been banned by the way lol, let me make that point first.

Just seems a lot are now saying banned for "xxx hours"

I kind of don't like the idea that they get a 2nd chance, I mean when those days are over, do they just get back into the account with a classic ultron if they used cheats and mods to earn it?

Maybe I'm a bit tight saying no 2nd chances, I dunno, but they only feel bad and want forgiveness because they got caught.

I think the bans for hours or days is something different (arena mods or something). The people getting banned permanently are the ones that beat Labyrinth of Legends using mods.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Some offenses are greater than others. Using a mod to 1 hit lol champs gets a ban while maybe someone used blue stacks they get 72 hours. Just throwing an offense out there. Idk which are more punishable then others
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Some offenses are greater than others. Using a mod to 1 hit lol champs gets a ban while maybe someone used blue stacks they get 72 hours. Just throwing an offense out there. Idk which are more punishable then others

What is blue stacks? I heard it here earlier today and have no clue.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I would also like to know what these people got temporary bans for. I know that info won't be divulged here though.
    For me, once a cheater, always a cheater, whether they used a mod in LOL, RoL, arena or anywhere else in the game.
  • edited July 2017
    Hey OP,

Like you said, we can't discuss actions taken on accounts, but as we have posted here, not every infraction of our terms of service are the same. Some do warrant a shorter warning, while others are always flat out lifetime bans.

We can't discuss which is which, or what is more or less severe, but rest assured that we have discussed this in depth, and are confident in our actions here.
This discussion has been closed.