**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel coming out in March

On the mcoc arcade trailer, it said you can play as the new captain marvel. It also showed her going binary. Captain Marvel is guaranteed for March, but who do you think is also going to come out.

Captain Marvel coming out in March 29 votes

Skrull
10%
AlCapone2727MrSinister_34LD_Studios97 3 votes
Skrull Leader
41%
JetenyoSundance_2099Dean9300450Tasty_Yum_YumsJohnLocke117Josegee2321Marvel2289The_red_EclipseRockypantherxMoeyTehrmonomuggPIZZATIME 12 votes
Kree Leader
0%
Young Nick Fury
48%
SpideyadqqedfyvrTheVyrusTerraNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEPaulinodasilvScarlett_tom523BowTieJohnZJoePButtehrsthekemistKalantakkubricknolan 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    MCU ronan lol
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Gotta really stop saying movie cap marvel is coming out without actually evidence...i said many times that she is for arcade not to mention pluging her movie as kabam mentioned many times they plan ahead
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited February 2019
    Skrull Leader
    IF Cap Marvel is getting released again in the game I feel like it won't be until April. I hope they diversify by bringing in a Skrull not a repeat character.

Next month I'm thinking is another Fantastic 4 month, that's why I say not until April.
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Skrull Leader
    Talos (skrull leader). If we have 3x champs next month, as rumored, I’m guessing the 3rd would be Korath
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Super skrull
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Skrull Leader
    Jetenyo wrote: »
    IF Cap Marvel is getting released again in the game I feel like it won't be until April. I hope they diversify by bringing in a Skrull not a repeat character.

Next month I'm thinking is another Fantastic 4 month, that's why I say not until April.

March will be Captain Marvel because her movie is out March 8 and April will be Avengers Endgame because that's out the 28th. May might be Endgame part 2, so F4 won't return until May or more likely June.