**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote supreme(is he worth generic (

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
I got 4 star version today. I have 16 5*s but only some are use able like AA,ICEMAN,
So should i awaken him or he needs high sig level . I have resources to take him max level
My other 5/50 are and all duped
SL,BLADE,SS,GR,GULK,HYPE,LC,VOODOO,
AND 4/4 DUPED
DOMINO,MEPSITO,MEDUSA,

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Not at all imo. I also have a 4* at 5/50 and havent even used my mystic AG on him

So he doesn't need sig ability or he don't worth the gem .How's his play style . Can he get me through master eq and Uncollected most of the time

I think it is worth it as it will help you nullify buffs without having to hit the target with specific phases up. That also increases your generic potential which increases your power gain to an extent.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    He really doesn't need his sig ability. All it does is place a stagger on the opponent every x seconds, which reduces as the sig level increases.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No. He doesn't need to be duped. (Coming from someone who owns a 5/65 SymSup whom I awakened with a mystic AG simply because I had 2 and wanted the prestige. :D )
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No not really