Do you think punisher 2099 is underrated

Do you think punisher 2099 is underrated 41 votes

Yes
31%
Winner12344321TerranameplasLt_Magnum_1CaptainAlbertaYouconfusedissamaf80XxLoganTDCxXMarvel2289The_red_EclipseKnightNvrEndingcrgoodw1nEtherionGod 13 votes
No
68%
RaganatorSpity68mum_m2JadedSpideynebHA_GongShowNicky_HAKetchup1791axelelf_1RasiloverPanchulon21Josegee2321Gustavo20ShinobiGuyOpandemoniospaceoctopusAleorIBlueShiftIhope4tgZipio 28 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 464 ★★
    Yes
    Yes he does have pillow hands, but I've found my duped 4* quite useful against regeneration champs
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,602 ★★★★
    His sig ability can help if you've got a champ that refuses specials, it can buy you a few seconds more but other than that he's pretty meh
    Yes
    The_One wrote: »
    His sig ability can help if you've got a champ that refuses specials, it can buy you a few seconds more but other than that he's pretty meh

Not to mention that when the opponet gains a regeneration he automatically heal blocks them, so he can be useful against regeneration
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 708 ★★★
    No
    He’s meh. I have a 6 star. I was pissed when I pulled him lol.
    Yes
    He’s meh. I have a 6 star. I was pissed when I pulled him lol.

His damage is underwhelming, I think if kabam would give him better damage he would make for an alright champ. Though he is pretty useless unawakened
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I find him fun to play, especially if you can chain together heavy attacks. But there are so many better tech options that I doubt I'll ever rank him up.
    Yes
    I find him fun to play, especially if you can chain together heavy attacks. But there are so many better tech options that I doubt I'll ever rank him up.

Yeah same, I use my Green Goblin more than punisher 2099.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 263 ★★
    No
    Got him as a 6*, completely useless for anything beyond heroic and even there barely adequate.