Rogue with Brawl and Invade

13

Comments

  • xNigxNig Posts: 5,238 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    For the people that did not motivated me:

    😊

    yay22acuwu46.jpeg

    Congrats.

    But I’m still amazed that after all your posts you don’t know how prestige is calculated..
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
    My prestige is 1 Million
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 203 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    What is the analysis? You have stacked toster with good counter champs and you will do thr quest with minimum items.

    You have few to no counters and you wont do the quest at all. This is NOT about skill. Stop the nonsense
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Wow kabam? Really?

    Is this how we are supposed to enjoy the game?

    I will take the Maze approach to this!

    Very dissapointed

    Don’t enjoy it? Then don’t do it. Great that you have the realization to use the “Maze” approach.

    Well.. if you don’t have the few counters, then your roster is not there yet. You could get 10k prestige ranking Thor Rag and Sentry etc.

    Why is it always "dont enjoy it? Then dont do it."?
    Why is criticism responded with "get gud"?
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 203 ★★
    Id love to see people who say "you dont have the skills" do this quest without items -- without the ghost or corv type champs that thrash the content.

    Sure, in the past ive had the specific champ that rolls through content. However the room for error and the inability to do a path then boss, path then boss, etc. Leaves A Lot of room for mistakes.
    The rewards were good, and i got IMIW 6* after finishing, so im ok with spending units.
    But i blew through around 1000 units.
    My team was
    5/65 CapIW
    5/65 hyp
    4/55 Darkhawk
    4/55 Sabertooth
    4/55 Voodoo
    And i was boosted. I honestly dont see how people get through it with 4*s and no items. Maybe i dont play hardcore enough -- but i found it to nearly require items.
    The chip damage alone can get you. Also 2-3 hits and youre done. My buddy who has insane skills (has nearly soloed Korg AW boss with magik) had trouble. Unless youre playing like a robot youre going to spend items.

    All these "dont like it dont play -- get gud" types should send links to their itemless play throughs.
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Just out of curiosity.
    Do you play AQ? If so what map?
    Do you play AW? If so what tier?

  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 426 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

    Unfortunately this is not about roster or skill. My prestige is almost 10,000 and I have completed every challenge in the game except the maze

    itspdmwstw25.png
    6fz00f1lbvwn.png

    Took me 0unit 5x lvl1 rev 6x lvl2 rev.
    Unlike you said, im half way through act5 didnt even tried lol. So if you’re saying its neither skill nor roster, it’s both. You are dead wrong or you are so d*mn noob
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 69
    edited February 2019
    I have just finished the quest with 6*R2 Angela, 4*R5 Hyperion, 4*R3 Ronan, 4*R3 Ægon and 3* Heimdall.

    At first, I thought that I cannot finish this quest because of annoying IronManIW and Rouge. After practicing many times on the first path, I decided to boost up and give a try. I used only 10 lvl1 revive (which are overflowing) to finish the quest. I used Hyperion for IronManIW, Ronan for KamalaKhan, Angela for everything else.

    The quest looks horrible at first, but it is totally doable.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 504 ★★★
    q93o9426vqpm.jpg

    Not too bad! You got to earn the rewards, if you're good at intercepting it's not bad at all except from rogue... I used
    6 star sentinel
    5 star cap IW
    5 star domino
    5 star massacre
    5 star Morningstar

    You cannot expect to earn great rewards like this without a good challenge! Prestige doesn't mean alot in things like this! It's supposed to be a test of skill! Set aside some time, build a stash and practice and I'm sure you'll smash it 👍
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,486 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    @CapWW2 dude sounds like you over your head on this challenge. Best to save the resources and just use it as a practice for the nodes. Who knows maybe you will get better st them in the future. No shame in not having skill for certain content. There is plenty of content that gives me trouble at the beginning. I either practice at it or come on the forum and call it BS. So far every time I complain in the forum it has made me better. So keep at it

    Thank you for the advice bro!!!

    This is what I have left:

    a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

    How'd it go, you finish her up? I did chapter two last night, cost be about 14 individual revives from start to finish. My prestige is around 6.5-7k so I'm assuming we have comparable level rosters at least. It definitely wasn't easy and I made a couple mistakes but got it done.

    No we dont have comparable roster. My prestige is around or almost 10,000. I have 110 4 stars and 70 5 stars. I have like 30 rank 3/45 5 stars, 10 4/55 and 2 5/65 and maxed on class cat, t2A and 2 T5B. However I will tell you what I have done and my method:

    I got 5 fights left. This is what I have done:

    Team:
    SL 5/65
    Guilly 4/55
    Venom 4/55
    Hyperion 5/50
    Ronan 5/50

    MM easy fight : used Guillotine
    IMIW: use SL first, then hyperion then use vemon,s true strike to finish off, he cannot autoblock me below 18 percent health.
    Rogue: basically a team revive. Use everyone first then venom last and bleed her out.
    Black widow: SL
    KK: Ronan

    CM: really? Haven’t got to her but she is just fine i assume.

    Now to all the haters saying I have no skill and blah blah. I actually saw how champs that bleed on hits can conquer rogue like x-23, BP OG, venom, carnage etc. this is a good advice for people struggling. Just parry and hit her. You will die but you will do damage too, in fact enough damage she will go down in a couple of revives. Instead to try to be a hero and master brawl nodes and aspect of war.

    Sure you have more champs ranked but at the top of the roster, which in the end is what counts since that's what's used for content like this, I'd call it comparable. I'm actually pretty curious who your other 8 4/55s are based on the team you used for the challenge. With that deep of a roster Idk that Gully and 4* Hype would be the best options for this event. I only have one R5 (IW Cap sig 165) and four R4 (unduped Corvus and duped Voodoo, SL and X-23) but they get me through what I need them to. My 6* are all useless unfortunately so congrats on the Void pull, even unduped he's a good get as a 6*.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lol i admit i made a mistake on the prestige numbers. I have not pay attention to that since 2017. Fine my prestige is 8500. So what!!!

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.
  • A 3* Ghost works too.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster. Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others play style.

    Did I used my 2 5/65 or 6 stars to complete the challenge ? No, i used mainly 4 star Hyperion, 4/55 venom
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    @CapWW2 Just for the record - I'm with you. There are many with you that are pulling away from the game for these very reasons. I also hate Quake. Haha.

    To be clear - I love a challenge...but hate ridiculousness that relies on one or two champs, else you are rag-dolled.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

    Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

    Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

    Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

    I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

    Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

    When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

    I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 436 ★★
    edited February 2019
    OP, chill dude.

    You should be doing things for yourself, not to prove something to people you’ve never met. If you decide not to do a quest then that’s your call.

    It’s a game, take your time and enjoy it. The time you’ve spent on this thread could have been used way better somewhere else.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Shroud1969 wrote: »
    @CapWW2 Just for the record - I'm with you. There are many with you that are pulling away from the game for these very reasons. I also hate Quake. Haha.

    To be clear - I love a challenge...but hate ridiculousness that relies on one or two champs, else you are rag-dolled.


    Dont get me wrong I love challenges too. I did not even complained about IMIW eventhough i got clipped many times when he was below 15 percent health until i realized. Screwit. I got Venom. I will block him and take the damage like a man. Then force him to do heavy and use my true strike to beat him up. So i was more effective because I still cannot figure out how to intercept him 100 percent of the time.

    So my complain was only about Rogue. Totally ridiculous. She was on unstoppable node the whole fight except a few seconds between unnstopables.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    OP, chill dude.

    You should be doing things for yourself, not to prove something to people you’ve never met. If you decide not do do a quest then that’s your call.

    It’s a game, take your time and enjoy it. The time you’ve spent on this thread could have been used way better somewhere else.

    I do agree with you. I just wanted to vent my disgust. I know a lot of people feel the same way about that Rogue fight.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can use aa reduction for the rogue works like a charm
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    You can use aa reduction for the rogue works like a charm

    That does not work. Buffs on rogue expire very fast. The most effective way is to do damage bleeding her out with champs that do massive bleed damage on light hits. You will die eventually a couple of times but she will go down with a minimum of 2 revives. This is given that you dont have Ghost Corvus or you are a ninja eith Quake.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

    Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

    Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

    Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

    I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

    Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

    When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

    I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

    If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

    But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    You can use aa reduction for the rogue works like a charm

    That does not work. Buffs on rogue expire very fast. The most effective way is to do damage bleeding her out with champs that do massive bleed damage on light hits. You will die eventually a couple of times but she will go down with a minimum of 2 revives. This is given that you dont have Ghost Corvus or you are a ninja eith Quake.

    I mean ability accuracy reduction you don’t need debuffs for that
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    edited February 2019
    AA is not a good option for that particular fight. You may be confusing Rogue with BW.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

    Shroud1969 wrote: »
    AA is not a good option for that particular fight. You may be confusing Rogue with BW.
    I meant ability accuracy not archangel
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

    Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

    Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

    Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

    I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

    Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

    When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

    I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

    If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

    But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.

    I have the right to say when I do not like something. If you dont like my opinion just ignore it. Nothing personal. The nobody forcing you is one of the most stupid arguments up to this day.

    This game is meant to be fun. That is why we all play. If i did not have fun in some aspect of the challenge I will say it. I will not stop my freedom of speech just because you feel entilted to tell me how to to think or what to do. I respect your opinion. If you enjoy every second of it good for you.

    I did not enjoyed some parts of the challenge period. I did it anyways because I felt like it. Mature a little and you will find the world does not spin around your axis.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

    Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

    Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

    Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

    I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

    Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

    When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

    I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

    If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

    But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.

    I have the right to say when I do not like something. If you dont like my opinion just ignore it. Nothing personal. The nobody forcing you is one of the most stupid arguments up to this day.

    This game is meant to be fun. That is why we all play. If i did not have fun in some aspect of the challenge I will say it. I will not stop my freedom of speech just because you feel entilted to tell me how to to think or what to do. I respect your opinion. If you enjoy every second of it good for you.

    I did not enjoyed some parts of the challenge period. I did it anyways because I felt like it. Mature a little and you will find the world does not spin around your axis.

    Dude, you seriously need to chill :smiley: How is my argument about nobody forcing anyone different from what you wrote literally one sentence before about me just ignoring your opinion if I don't like it? :smiley: You really need to get it all sorted out it seems. Calm down, take off on that big words, your freedom of speech is of course absolutely safe here :smiley: you are obviously frustrated, we all get it. This discussion would have ended long time ago if it really was only about you telling your opinion, which you are not, you were the first here attacking everyone who have not agreed with you. You can't turn this around man, everyone here can see you are the one overreacting here :smile: I wont add fuel to the flames, I think you helped make my and other people's point yourself quite well. Peace :wink:
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

    Okay, let's cover some basics:

    First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

    Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

    With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

    Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

    Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

    Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

    Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

    Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

    Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

    I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

    Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

    When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

    I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

    If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

    But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.

    I have the right to say when I do not like something. If you dont like my opinion just ignore it. Nothing personal. The nobody forcing you is one of the most stupid arguments up to this day.

    This game is meant to be fun. That is why we all play. If i did not have fun in some aspect of the challenge I will say it. I will not stop my freedom of speech just because you feel entilted to tell me how to to think or what to do. I respect your opinion. If you enjoy every second of it good for you.

    I did not enjoyed some parts of the challenge period. I did it anyways because I felt like it. Mature a little and you will find the world does not spin around your axis.

    Dude, you seriously need to chill :smiley: How is my argument about nobody forcing anyone different from what you wrote literally one sentence before about me just ignoring your opinion if I don't like it? :smiley: You really need to get it all sorted out it seems. Calm down, take off on that big words, your freedom of speech is of course absolutely safe here :smiley: you are obviously frustrated, we all get it. This discussion would have ended long time ago if it really was only about you telling your opinion, which you are not, you were the first here attacking everyone who have not agreed with you. You can't turn this around man, everyone here can see you are the one overreacting here :smile: I wont add fuel to the flames, I think you helped make my and other people's point yourself quite well. Peace :wink:

    I am not changing your point of view. I could care less. I will say what I want to say regardless what you think. Facts dont care about feelings. I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It has nothing to do with either skill or roster specifically for that fight on my perspective. You disagree fine. It is ok to disagree.

    However your methods just like everyones instead of asking why you did not like it? Or offering constructive advice proceed to shame and bash people which is agaisnt the rules of the forum. I do not need your condescending apologist behavior. Again i believe in respectful comstructive criticism which most people dont have today.
Sign In or Register to comment.