**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino - Love in a battlerealm

Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I've done the first 4 difficulties fairly easily, got chapters 1 and 2 of Epic completed, but I am struggling getting past domino on either path. My roster isn't that great, I haven't got loads of 5*, only have 3 decent in R4 AA, R3 Blade and Angela. my 4* is better but hardly perfect in Medusa, Stark Spider, IWIM, Doc Voodoo, GR, ST, Iceman, LC, KM and Hyperion at rank 5, I've got Domino GP Quake and Gullotine at rank 4. None of my 5* champions are awakened, but my 4*s all are.

Out of the ones named above, what would be my best team to go for domino on either/both paths?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Basically, just play slow on the immune fight. Just dodge back, let her rush u with her two hit medium, Dodge and immediately medium and you connect every time (watch out for lucky) and it’s just a matter of not getting hit too much. For the encroaching stun path, Hyperion is all you need. Long specials and plenty of them.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have a similar roster strength and debuff immune was a ****..the critical failure damage was insane and I just used a team revive chipping away a little bit with every champ...used IMIW for the encroaching stun cuz his sp1 is unlockable and has a decently long animation so I was able to play around the stun timer(had to use a single revive though)
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Don't dex or parry, do 4 hit combos try to get a big distance on her, once she goes in for the attack intercept her, i used hulk and stun locked her,sparky could also be a good option, spam sp1.
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry,didn't saw You were talking about the debuff immune path, Just Try to do as much dmg as you can, Theres no special counter for her. Use hype, sp3 than spam sp1 just for the cheap dmg.