**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 stars signature abilities

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
I don’t know if this is a bug or not but 4 star sig levels are way more significant than 5 stars for an example I have 5 star quake sig level 75 while my 4 star quake is sig level 20 and the weird thing is that my 4 star quake signature ability is way more effective

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    So recently I made my 5 star venom rank 3 with a 60 sig rating while I also have a maxed out 4 star venom with roughly the same sig level but my 4 star venom sig ability is way more superior to my 5 star venoms ability
    ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

So recently I found out we have been getting scammed from the start so basically my point here is to explain how 4 star signature abilities are way more effective than 5 stars as in these photos my 5 star quake has a sig level of 75 yet her ability is lower than a 4 star quake at sig 20 so what’s the deal
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Everyone already knew this...
    Well I didn’t because I’m not to focused on it but this is just ridiculous
  • PechyPechy Posts: 14
    It’s because 5* sig abilities are better overall but have a higher level cap, so each level does less for the sig abilities effectiveness
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    4* goes to 99 sig while 5* goes to 200. It is more spread out and the 5* eventually will have a better sig ability once higher. Nothing fishy happening
    John757 wrote: »
    4* goes to 99 sig while 5* goes to 200. It is more spread out and the 5* eventually will have a better sig ability once higher. Nothing fishy happening
    I understand that but if that’s the case a sig level 40 5 star should equal a level 20 sig 4 star since the cap is timed by two but in this case it is not
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Becasse sig is defrind in 5 Star and 4 Star no bug
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Zuro wrote: »
    ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

So recently I found out we have been getting scammed from the start so basically my point here is to explain how 4 star signature abilities are way more effective than 5 stars as in these photos my 5 star quake has a sig level of 75 yet her ability is lower than a 4 star quake at sig 20 so what’s the deal

Why aren't you pointing out that her concussion damage is higher as a 5*?

5*'s take more to ramp up. Its always been this way. Don't compare OG vision 4/5*. You'll have a heart attack.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

5*'s take more to ramp up. Its always been this way. Don't compare OG vision 4/5*. You'll have a heart attack.

Of course it’s going to be higher because she r4 so what point were you trying to make here I don’t mean that in a rude way

ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

Of course it’s going to be higher because she r4 so what point were you trying to make here I don’t mean that in a rude way

You are picking and choosing attributes to make an anrgument.

Sig abilities scale differently for 4 and 5* champions. Its always been that way.
    Here is R4 sig 108 Angela compared to a sig 99 r5. My R4 5* barely has a better Sig ability because shes only R4. The curve is much higher for a 5*.
    ffzq735dk1sw.png
    rxtepmmh2sfj.png
    ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

Sig abilities scale differently for 4 and 5* champions. Its always been that way.
    Here is R4 sig 108 Angela compared to a sig 99 r5. My R4 5* barely has a better Sig ability because shes only R4. The curve is much higher for a 5*.
    ffzq735dk1sw.png
    rxtepmmh2sfj.png

I understand here is the thing i know that the caps for each sig level is different by x2 so if that’s the case sig level 40 quake should be equal to sig level 20 4 star quake but it’s not that is my whole point of this

ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

ffzq735dk1sw.png
    rxtepmmh2sfj.png

I understand here is the thing i know that the caps for each sig level is different by x2 so if that’s the case sig level 40 quake should be equal to sig level 20 4 star quake but it’s not that is my whole point of this

And you got that information how? Who told you thats how Sig scales between 4/5? Pretty sure your math is incorrect.
    ajufc1tpjhno.png
    5bbnu2puelgq.png

ffzq735dk1sw.png
    rxtepmmh2sfj.png

And you got that information how? Who told you thats how Sig scales between 4/5? Pretty sure your math is incorrect.

I think you missed the point I’m not saying that it is scaling like that I’m saying it should be scaling like the logically. Hear me out the make sig for a 4 star is 100 right while for a 5 star it is 200 making it a x2 difference and I’m saying that since the difference between the sig caps is x2 it should be the same for the actual sigs meaning 40 sigs for a 5 star should be equivalent to 20 as a 4 star since its a x2 difference. In conclusion I’m not saying the way it is scaled right now is bugged I’m saying it would be logical to make the difference between the champs should be a x2 difference but should equal the same
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    You just want it to make sense to your logic and not to the logic of the game. Now I get it
    John757 wrote: »
    You just want it to make sense to your logic and not to the logic of the game. Now I get it

No duh because I don’t understand how they scale 5 star sig levels so I’m putting my input
    On what would be the easiest way to do it therefore making it easier to understand