**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for map 4/5 3x3 AW alliance with weekly SA, no donation req and no war focus (up to gold 3)

Hello,

Disclaimer: I am not looking for alliances that are or intend to be above gold 3 or are playing / intend to play map 6. If your alliance is stronger than I need please don't write to me, don't make us waste each others time.

I am not a skilled player and not a boss killer but I have a very strong roster (650k+, 5x4/55 or eq + lots of 3/45 or eq including strong defenders).

I prefer easier lanes in aq and shared aw paths.

I am looking for an alliance that is active in AQ - explores all BGs on most days and always scores above 80M AQ milestone. Ideally mixing maps 4 and 5 with no donation requirements.

I want to play war 3 times a week with all 3 BGs for better participation rewards. I don't want to push for attack bonus, season rewards etc.

I am not playing arena, dungeons or spending money on the game anymore. I am also trying to reduce the event quest grind and prioritize the real life over the game. I don't want to hang out on the chats too much and become a part of the family. I want to settle and play without stress or drama. You may call it semi-retirement but I will be active enough in AW and AQ for most of the time.

Ideally I would want to join an alliance that hits 320k SA milestone and 450k milestone in completion/item use rewards. I contribute to these events as well. I don't intend to save for SA or anything like that.

I am from Europe but I tend to stay up late and sleep long in the morning.

Last but not least: I want an alliance with cool tag and name :) So if you decide to respond tell me how your crew call themselves.

IGN: MattPart
Line ID: MattPart
Discord (preferred over line): MattPart#7481

Comments

• MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    For the record - I am happy to donate some gold and loyalty weekly:) Donations for mix of maps 4/5 are now low so it won't be an issue. I said no donation req to avoid unnecesary drama over it.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    Still looking. Someone wrote to me over night on line but I deleted the messages accidentally while asleep and can't see them now. If you are reading it please try again!;)