**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Attack Button fault

On a daily basis, when I am ready to hit a SP regardless of character, I am finding myself hitting directly on the SP icon 5 to 6 time before it fires, this consequently ends with me being hit or killed before I can even get the damn special off.

Text version of what happens.
TAP(block) TAP(block) TAP(block) Tap (sp fires off)

This happens after enemy sets off his SP, a heavy, medium or light hit. Really doesnt seem to allow the function the button correctly

Phone i have is a Huawei P20 Mate Pro
Latest Android OS,
Latest EMUI update,
Latest version of game
Running from either Fibre Line through WiFi or Mobile Data 4G+ (Spark NZ)

Comments

• Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    reoxw5osq4vb.gif
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Maybe you tapped too hard. Try to tap fast but gentle at the same time.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »

It's bugged and has been for quite awhile, it doesn't happen often but sometimes it happens in terrible spots. I've had this happen to often for my liking, when I tap the special button they should use a special not try to block or do nothing it's freaking irritating.

They haven't really made any progress on fixing it despite tons of videos and screenshots over a long period of time.
  • Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »

I slowed the video(gif) down to show the taps, it's definitely not at normal speed and yes I've been fighting against this **** for far too long
  • Options
    I’ve had this problem on and off for 4 years. Might either be that the subroutine to process an SP tap is lot re-activated until maybe after the opponents SP is totally finished ?

My own conspiracy theory is that the actual touch area assigned to the SP button gets slightly moved around during the fight, so that sometimes pressing the exact same spot as once before suddenly is outside of the coordinates needed to launch the SP. Or that there are moving “holes” in the SP touch area, to occasionally pass thru and end up Blocking even though you’ve pressed the SP button in its exact center. Haha.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    My problem is quite the contrary, it's launching without me even tapping there....