**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is symbiote supreme good? In your opinion...

See, I’ve been wondering. What do people think of symbiote supreme. I MYSELF think of him to be very good as a player on my top 5

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Hes amazing a 3* can do some serious damage with the bleeds, fate seals also removes buffs so he counters buff champs
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's amazing but somewhat situational. If the opponent has buffs and they bleed he's a God.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    He's amazing but somewhat situational. If the opponent has buffs and they bleed he's a God.

I wouldn't say he needs opponents with buffs, he's better against them, and gains genetic potential faster but he can still fight opponents without buffs, just needs them to bleed
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To me he's only good in the situation he is built for, aka against opponents or nodes with alot of buffs. Against regular opponents I would find it annoying to play him as his power gain is pretty bad. He definitely passes as the most badass looking champ though.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    Good in some situations only, like the champion in aw, hmmm... he isn't even good for kamala khan on captain marvel clash event, even kamala khan have ton of buffs there. Weird enough not much players using symbiote supreme vs kamala khan :*
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I have a 4/55 but don’t use him often. He is badass looking but a situational champ where a champ with lots of buffs benefit him.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    zuffy wrote: »
    I have a 4/55 but don’t use him often. He is badass looking but a situational champ where a champ with lots of buffs benefit him.

He can still do a fair amount of damage without a ton of buffs. Hes got some pretty strong bleeds after and L3.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    There are better option to speed up the fight since his power gain is like a snail without many buffs to help him out.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I agree with many of these comments after feeling torn when using a 3/45. I want to like him more and keep him in my team, but he really only does excellent against specific champs. He is particularly good against any champs that gain buffs on hit or gain intermittent buffs. I agree that his bleed is insane, but you will probably take some chip damage or be bored to death waiting for SP3 if not fighting one of these types.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

I agree with many of these comments after feeling torn when using a 3/45. I want to like him more and keep him in my team, but he really only does excellent against specific champs. He is particularly good against any champs that gain buffs on hit or gain intermittent buffs. I agree that his bleed is insane, but you will probably take some chip damage or be bored to death waiting for SP3 if not fighting one of these types.

I fought ronan in master and he still kicked his ass lol
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I feel he is a lot like archangel. Except switch out poison with buff. Just as AA is one the best in game against opponents that bleed and can be poison, sym supreme is the same for opponents that gain buffs and can bleed.
  • Options
    trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    https://youtu.be/Ab3KHGkC8UY
    Zzz said:

Good in some situations only, like the champion in aw, hmmm... he isn't even good for kamala khan on captain marvel clash event, even kamala khan have ton of buffs there. Weird enough not much players using symbiote supreme vs kamala khan :*

• Options
  • Options
    This one just to showcase his ability to eat that sp3 like a champ:

https://youtu.be/UAhxz97jIE8