**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

15M Ally looking to stay in Gold 1 this season. Map 3x5 Looking for active players. LINE required

Marvel Immortals is a super chill and stress free alliance looking to replace some members that are getting busy IRL and looking to step back from the AW grind. All were expecting from new members is to be active and communicate on LINE, besides that just have a good time while you’re here.

Requirements:

300K Rating Minimum as we’re trying to make the push to stay in Gold 1

Be active on LINE

That’s it! If we sound like the alliance for you, send me an in game Friend request and I’ll message ya

IGN: Fehtality
LINE: fehtality

Comments

• FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Our last couple members that wanted to take a break just left the alliance so that means 2 spots are open!
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Still on the lookout for 1 more player! Drop me a message on LINE and i'll get back to you