**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lol

Not about labyrinth of legends but I really laughed out when got this guy it was unexpected though but I want to ask why is he so good (beyond god tier) and whom to rank up first cap iw or this guy?gafo41el4kvv.png

Comments

• Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I reckon he hits like a bug when out of glaive charges so why he's so good?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    If it is possible to exchange champ for a short duration, I would also like to try him out. :)
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    I have one and after charges he hit worse than groot .

Well at least he doesn't hit like that all the time, which groot does.

Basically for corvus, complete missions and use MLM combos till you reach sp2, after that most opponents should be dead.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Not about labyrinth of legends but I really laughed out when got this guy it was unexpected though but I want to ask why is he so good (beyond god tier) and whom to rank up first cap iw or this guy?gafo41el4kvv.png

Congrats! He’s a sweet pull. Crits, has immunities etc
  • Options

Basically for corvus, complete missions and use MLM combos till you reach sp2, after that most opponents should be dead.

Well buddy if you have him can you tell me if he'll be able to help me in act 5.3 and 5.4? Cause I'm trying to make a run through act 5 and I will take him to rank 3 ( with that method)?
  • Options
    Tiger360 wrote: »

Thank mate
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    If it is possible to exchange champ for a short duration, I would also like to try him out. :)

Sure ;)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »

No true immunities. Hes only immune while Glaive charges are up.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Well buddy if you have him can you tell me if he'll be able to help me in act 5.3 and 5.4? Cause I'm trying to make a run through act 5 and I will take him to rank 3 ( with that method)?

5.3.4 hyp map he will get the job done...5.3.3 he can also get the job if you do the missions...killing an avenger grants him extra 10 charges when facing another avenger on the map
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited February 2019

Took him to r5 no regrets
    zrln0gaxpnsg.png

Not 5.3 but he will run over 5.4, he’s amazing umm aW, EQ, and a lot of other areas of the contest. The amount of damage he gets before his glaive charges run out is insane and will kill 90% of people before you run outta charges. I one shot 5.4 ultron with a r4 cg
  • Options
    Okay thank guys took mine to rank 3 today
  • Options
    But to be effective in act 5 u have to rank 4 him. Then he will do 80% of act 5
  • Options
    But to be effective in act 5 u have to rank 4 him. Then he will do 80% of act 5

That isn't possible bcoz I took Iceman to rank 4 as my first rank 4 and then I didn't have corvus
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    He’s definitely way worse than the second Venompool dupe I pulled.

Honestly, he’s great (I hear). I imagine I will pull a Corvus right about the time content gets shifted to limit his effectiveness.

Dr. Zola