**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone think Wasp is like the Science Spidey Stark?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Low health, but hits with crazy criticals. Probably top 5 hardest hitters...any thoughts on upgrading her to R5 5*

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    peasant wrote: »
    she doesn't: taunt or power drain or have any immunities, so any node she can handle, so can stark spidey but better. she can't build poise charges. she's not as versatile as stark spidey and she doesn't hit as hard. Also playing her as an attacker her quantum evade can be helpful but isn't reliable.

Why does she need to build poise when practically every hit is a crit... and stark can't heavy after a combo like she can.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Poor rocket. 12.0 ruined him.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    she doesn't: taunt or power drain or have any immunities, so any node she can handle, so can stark spidey but better. she can't build poise charges. she's not as versatile as stark spidey and she doesn't hit as hard. Also playing her as an attacker her quantum evade can be helpful but isn't reliable.

Why does she need to build poise when practically every hit is a crit... and stark can't heavy after a combo like she can.

If you like fighting with her then she’s r5 worthy for you. Everyone has different style and preferences.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Not like stark spidy but she is definitely unique and can do lot of stuff with having a High damage,only thing keeping her little down is her block prof. Or else she has quite a lot in her Bag like spidy has ,she can sting 5x spidy cant,she can reduce ability ,spidy cant ,she can reverse power and heal ,sparky cant,she can do base combo +heavy spidy cant and now with havov she can even do even more on that basic + heavy combo. She is definitely worth R5 if u like using her and feel confident doing some stuff without boocking enemies.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

Heavy after combo is just adding extra damage; not versatile.

Playing the game in the highest level content, I can say being able to get the opponent to throw their special (taunt), AND being able to power control is much better for 99% of the fights. Once you're good at intercepting, punishing heavies, dodging sp1 and sp2, etc, usually the few things that kills skilled players is the AI getting to their special 3.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Stark heavy drains power, granted it's not reversal, and his special 3 has 30% AAR and 100% evade reduction.. so yeah he can do some stuff besides hit and evade.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Spark blows her out of the water with his utility
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I very recently got an 6* Wasp. Even though she is decent and can hit very hard, I don't think her damage can be remotely compared to that of Sparky's. plus Sparky can stun chain, power control and even ability accuracy reduction (thing that I don't ever use lol). Wasp's ability of stunning mid combo is useful and can work on certain opponents and she still can pack a punch but imo she isn't nearly as good as Sparky.

Also, the 5x power stings can do up to 8k damage which is not the best. You're better off with starting an combo then shortly after heavy attack before the stings finish because they count as debuff and Wasp's damage increases the more debuffs the opponent has.

Coming from someone who has both at the highest tier possible (5* Spark, 6* Wasp).
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    I very recently got an 6* Wasp. Even though she is decent and can hit very hard, I don't think her damage can be remotely compared to that of Sparky's. plus Sparky can stun chain, power control and even ability accuracy reduction (thing that I don't ever use lol). Wasp's ability of stunning mid combo is useful and can work on certain opponents and she still can pack a punch but imo she isn't nearly as good as Sparky.

Also, the 5x power stings can do up to 8k damage which is not the best. You're better off with starting an combo then shortly after heavy attack before the stings finish because they count as debuff and Wasp's damage increases the more debuffs the opponent has.

Coming from someone who has both at the highest tier possible (5* Spark, 6* Wasp).
    \

Thanks for the info @Alpha07 Still trying to figure out if I should r5 my 5* wasp....hard decision..would go well with my ghost also.