**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need to be in direct contact with kabam

Because I'm receiving emails that are saying kabam support going close my case and still not apply the 850 units to midnight king83 level 59 i gave u my receipt plus u took the units back from the default account it was mistakenly deposited in the first place

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    if you honestly havnt got your units and they were purchased legit this sounds odd.
    when you purchase units in game they are deposited into the account you are playing at the time you purchase them.
    if you were logged into the wrong account then there is nothing you can do.
    if you purchased them legit and havnt got them then request a refund from apple/google.

if you purchaed them from elsewhere not via the ingame store then you have bought dodgy units and that is against TOS, and this is why you have a problem.
    buy dodgy stuff, get dodgy results.
  • Options
    In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.