**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think I found a hacker/modder.

I was in an alliance war (kinda a long time ago) and he killed everyone. Seems normal? He did it under an hour, that is impossible because of the alliance energy. Also I tried dueling him and he one shot me. I hope kabam sees this and ban him, his username is Asad721.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yeah I faced a hacker once who killed all our defence before AW attack phase had started. When I checked his attackers, he had a 7* doc octopus, nova and hela. I hope kabam bans him
  • GbSarkar wrote: »
    Yeah I faced a hacker once who killed all our defence before AW attack phase had started. When I checked his attackers, he had a 7* doc octopus, nova and hela. I hope kabam bans him

Sucks when you lose like that :/
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG
    I really hope you weren't serious
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG
    I really hope you weren't serious

lmao
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    let me know where I can find a 7 star doc oc
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I totally get where the OP is coming from ... I remember one time where a guy with an 8 star, TRIPLE DUPED, Dr. Doom, completed 100% of our Alliance War map in under 5 minutes, by himself. It was like. so weird and annoying ... and stuff.
This discussion has been closed.