**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heimdall Map6

I thought this was changed previously. Heimdall starts with two bars of power, and it is unblockable and undodgeable. How are we supposed to fight this? This was rectified previously by removing the "starts with two bars of power". In the new version, why has this been brought back?

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Don’t hit him to start - bait L2, block the last part. It’s only unblockable if he has armor up buff. I just fought the one in section one and was fine
    Node for unblockable most likely only makes first melee part unblockable and you can still block second part. This is different than unblockable in his kit which makes it all unblockable with armor up buff.

I could be wrong on this but that is generally how noded unblockables work - if there is a melee component the first hit of that is unblockable

I would have to look up old threads on him on map6
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Evade the first part and block the rest .
    edited February 2019
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/670553#Comment_670553

Post talking about it back when first introduced with videos of people blocking second part. Kabam planned to change but mod probably didn’t realize how noded unblockables are not fully unblockable and therefore there the counter is you eat some damage blocking it before he gets armor up buff