**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost visual bug

While i’m testing out my newest 4/55 emma, i saw this visual bug against ghost.

Whenever ghost enters phase mode, Emma, in her diamond form, will look like she’s also phasing. It’s dope imo. I hope they wont fix this. I’m loving this blonde bombshell even more lol
PS: i recorded it but didnt know you cant upload videos here. So i just screencapped it

vfo19zoaosix.png

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    This actually looks awesome.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If you don't want this fixed, then making a forum post about it on the official forums might not be the best way to go about it.
  • Mordo’s sp2 works the same way. They jus slow down time, in a sense. I don’t believe it’s a bug.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    If you don't want this fixed, then making a forum post about it on the official forums might not be the best way to go about it.

I beg to disagree, we are on Kabam's forum, if you want them to ignore some major problems in the game, snap it here and there is a good chance they won't do a thing about it :smiley:
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    LoPresti wrote: »

Chill out mate lol. It was partly a joke. Besides, why would i want to get this “visual” bug to get fixed rather than some bigger problems/bugs that exists rn in the game. I just want to share this dope emma in diamond form haha

• jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Mordo’s sp2 works the same way. They jus slow down time, in a sense. I don’t believe it’s a bug.

If you check his sp2, it’s called Astral strike. Mordo’s animation on that sp2 isn’t a bug (if you have watch doctor strange you’ll know it isn’t). But here on Emma, it is.