**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance!

I'm looking for an alliance. I'll post some screenshots of my roster so you can see what champions i have.
Thanks for looking! :) (I'm in a war right now, so i'll join after the war) i'm also gonna change my masteries but i dont have the units for it atm.
108n2p762xkt.jpg
uygyzb5d0v4r.jpg
vny1sjpf23je.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AvdoAvdo Posts: 18
    We are looking for one more member.. check us out .. alliance tag is: -WWA-
  • Options
    Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Sent you a friend request in game
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Our requirements:
    Be active and participate in alliance events.

Be active and participate in AQ. We are running Map 4-3-2 x 5. *No donations required*

Be active and participate in 3 AWs weekly.
    *we want to be Gold1 at the end of season 8*

Line app is required!

No player prestige requirements at this time.

No activity for 3 days w/o notice and you will be removed from the alliance. Real life takes precedent with us. All we ask, is to let leadership know.

And above all have fun. This is a game after all.

Won all 12 of our AWs last season and are looking to keep that streak going for season 8! Message me in game or LINE.

IGN: SCcowgirl80
    LINE: cowgirlup80
  • Options
    MommaBearMommaBear Posts: 40
    Hi there, we are a rebuilding silver3 alliance. Soon to be silver 2. I would love to have you. Hmu in game at momma Bear1 or the alliance ID of SHSGD. We do AQ maps 2 & 3 for the time being & AW focused. MUST participate in AQ and AW. Look forward to hearing from you
  • Options
    Hey I’m looking for a pretty active AW & AQ alliance, my username is Teju_SP
    Just add me and I’ll give the alliance a look

Thanks
  • Options
    BrimstoneBrimstone Posts: 11
    We do have one spit open in our alliance if you want to take a look at us our alliance tag is GMAA. We’ re a pretty laid back alluance that’s trying to improve on wars, we just got rid of some of the inactives so like I said we’ve got some room.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    Sent you and invite in game...check us out
    Gerber84
  • Options
    BORKBORK Posts: 3
    We’re a Silver 2 alliance running maps 2-5 depending on the day and which BG you fit best in. 3 AWs per week. Participation in AW and AQ is required, but otherwise we’re a no-pressure alliance. LINE required. Check me out in game: BORK!!! Or on LINE: ID is Mahlericious