**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver 1 Growing Alliance Looking For New Members

oyhdnpish3x3.jpg

Fanny Bandito's is a driven but laid back alliance looking for some new active members to assist us towards hitting Gold 3 in AW

Friendly alliance.
1 Map of AQ 5 daily while quest is active. Hope to get enough members to have 2 groups daily.
Been Silver 1 for last few seasons and looking to break into Gold 3 and above. We run 2 group AW currently.
Really looking for active members who want to run AQ and AW daily. We understand this is a game and life takes precedence, so just being able to communicate when your busy is important.
REQUIRED: NEEDS TO USE DISCORD TO JOIN ALLIANCE - no expectations for you to post every thought you have but discord allows us to communicate efficient during AW and AQ, plus we have plenty of experienced members who are willing to assist with mastery builds and other helpful growing items.
We are looking for more developed rosters w/ more then a few 5* but are open to those less developed rosters who show drive and can help the alliance out.

Please message me on this forum and I will PM with you my in game name to talk more specifics. Cheers!